Your favorite game

ganhonga

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
I'm creating this Topic for you to say what your favorite game is and why it is your favorite And if you put photos of the game it's even better

Reactions: 1 user

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
I am alternating between Such a Sharp Pain and Malignant, although the former seems to have more momentum with updates. As for why, well, IYKYK. And we are all trying to get back to that promised land...

wink-eye-wink.gif

Reactions: 3 users

ganhonga

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
I am alternating between Such a Sharp Pain and Malignant, although the former seems to have more momentum with updates. As for why, well, IYKYK. And we are all trying to get back to that promised land...

wink-eye-wink.gif
With everything you see on this site, I think it's kind of difficult for us to go to the promised land

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
WiaB was my first favourite, back in it's first releases, but then it came the reworks. The Visit became my favourite after, it's simple but I really loved the mother in that game. Nowadays is Such A Sharp Pain without any doubt, the only one I get excited to play

hamster123456

Registered
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
my favorite game at the moment would be God's Call, I like the possibility of choosing your route and I think the story is very interesting

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
A Family Venture is my Top Game for AVNs right now. NUFF SAID!! :p

Carry ON!!! :ROFLMAO:

You must be registered to see attachments

Deathofyolo

Registered
Lewd
Aug 4, 2023
LC COIN
Summertime saga for the main loved game
and there was a game that I forgot : it was like papers please but nsfw
Both 10/10 games

Corellius

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
not sure id call it my absolute favorite exactly since its sorta vanilla, but Once in a Lifetime is easily the best written lewd game I've encountered. i showed up to bang my sister, but stayed for the crazy story and characters. most games i usually start skipping dialogue half way through because stuff either stops making sense, or i stop caring because there was already enough set up for the scenes. but once in a lifetime i actually read the whole thing, and it was great.

GhostyOps

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2024
LC COIN
Summer's Gone :)

Back
Top Bottom