Wouldn't it be pretty funny if they kept increasing the Member+ requirement as more people reached the thresholds ;)

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe instead of increasing the prices they could include something like a monthly post requirement count or you get downgraded? i dunno I do see some more changes coming its only natural i think.

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
We have to dance to the pied pipers tune regardless, they say jump we say how high. More changes no thanks.

adolforitler1939

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 30, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe instead of increasing the prices they could include something like a monthly post requirement count or you get downgraded? i dunno I do see some more changes coming its only natural i think.
maybe keep the membership temporary? like, for a few months, and then you'll need to buy it again

dclore

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 2, 2023
LC COIN
maybe keep the membership temporary? like, for a few months, and then you'll need to buy it again
At that point, it would be easier for them to set it up as a monthly paid subscription to maintain access. Probably a bit too far for the purpose of the rank.

Traveller19

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
It would XD, but everybody knows what sort of backlash that would create, so I am sure cost/benefit of that decision is gonna be weighted to a point of perfection.

Vlbc

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
I never had much hope for becoming member before they change the rules again, but you just destroyed the rest of it. Thanks...

beryl

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 10, 2024
LC COIN
I hope it doesn't get raised. There's only so much I have to say, and joining in on a big thread feels like jumping into the middle of a conversation that I don't know what it's about.

zboyz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
They are the laws and the laws are them. It would be a great way to increase forum activities, but the backlash gonna be huge :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom