Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
I'm working on a family life game where you play as a young man. I won't be getting into the story details too much yet, but wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc. will each get into the action.

I either need to find an artist to render all of the scenes that I've mocked up (or described), or I continue with my learning all of the tools to render 3d art myself. 😩

Expected characters to be involved:

MC around 24
Wife around 22 (working)
SIL around 20 (college)
MIL around 40
Cafe Staff 20s
Boss mid 30s
Client mid 30s

I've got a lot of the story paths mapped out. Plenty of stuff scripted for the game as well. It'll be RenPy, VN with only minimal branching to avoid having too much work as the story progresses.

Reactions: 1 user

Umatsu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 18, 2023
LC COIN
Good luck with it. Hope for good buildup, writing and renders. Spice things up with naughty scenes and approaches rarely seen in common games.

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 1
Good luck with it. Hope for good buildup, writing and renders. Spice things up with naughty scenes and approaches rarely seen in common games.
Yeah, I have some ideas that I'm hoping will get some attention in early on, so we'll see how that goes. It's also why I won't talk specifics yet.

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Quality over quantity
Keep blood related
Let player decide age
Branching paths
Do not over extend the god damn story
Pacing between sex and story

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

AvariceGreed

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Quality over quantity
Keep blood related
Let player decide age
Branching paths
Do not over extend the god damn story
Pacing between sex and story
One change, can probably let the player choose if blood related, it's a relatively small change that would definitely expand the audience enough to justify the effort

xell__

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2024
LC COIN
I'm working on a family life game where you play as a young man. I won't be getting into the story details too much yet, but wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc. will each get into the action.

I either need to find an artist to render all of the scenes that I've mocked up (or described), or I continue with my learning all of the tools to render 3d art myself. 😩

Expected characters to be involved:

MC around 24
Wife around 22 (working)
SIL around 20 (college)
MIL around 40
Cafe Staff 20s
Boss mid 30s
Client mid 30s

I've got a lot of the story paths mapped out. Plenty of stuff scripted for the game as well. It'll be RenPy, VN with only minimal branching to avoid having too much work as the story progresses.
As long you keep in patreon rules you will be fine but be extra careful because scripting family members wont save you if its too obvious.

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 1
As long you keep in patreon rules you will be fine but be extra careful because scripting family members wont save you if its too obvious.
Yeah, that won't be an issue, it's not one of those stories, so it'll be fine.

Gman851

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 21, 2022
LC COIN
Good luck with your game, It sounds good. As said above, I would make it where the player can pick their age.

creepman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
too vague to comment much but could be good depending on the execution

• Heart

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 1
too vague to comment much but could be good depending on the execution
Thanks!

Yeah, I think I'm able to create good stories. 100% my challenge will be in creating the renders. I'm still working on that.

I have a mod project that I'm working on, and it's basically adding story to an existing game.

Maggy

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2022
LC COIN
Good luck with your game. Waiting for some first renders to look at.

• Heart

creepman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks!

Yeah, I think I'm able to create good stories. 100% my challenge will be in creating the renders. I'm still working on that.

I have a mod project that I'm working on, and it's basically adding story to an existing game.
i wish you the best with your projects. any good game improves the medium as a whole and while renders are important don't be too obsessed with perfection and just do your thing you can always learn and improve as you go and when in doubt update the old ones you don't like

• Heart

ukalias

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Good luck with this game. This game sounds like something I would definitely be interested in trying out in the future.

• Heart

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Not a single character under 20 ? If you're looking for a greater audience you might
want to introduce a younger step daughter or babysitter.....someone. Just sayin'
Best of luck to you

Back
Top Bottom