Which type of incest you prefer?

Steelers1701

Registered
Lewd
Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
Depends on game. Am I playing as young MC or older MC?
Young MC- mother, sister(s), and aunt(s).
Older MC- daughter(s), sister(s) and SIL (not sure if that counts as incest)

Reactions: 4 users

Zander1001

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Mom/son, Brother/Sister, and if the story is good Dad/Daughter. But i would have to say may fave is Brother/Sister

Reactions: 1 users

Playernonymous

Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2023
LC COIN
I lean towards older women in the family myself. Also mother in laws, but not sure that counts as incest.

bonersaurus

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
One of the things I like about Grandma's House is the age range, so you can play an older MC but still get the whole incest spectrum.

I tend to only like the MC + Mom stuff when it's a college age or older MC.

Playernonymous

Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2023
LC COIN
I do actually like all female family members, young (not infant/toddler) or old. I especially like when they're breedable.

DiegBrand

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
I appreciate them all, but I would say I prefer M/S and F/D to B/S, although I still really appreciate sibling love.

And I would say that I go a little beyond the norm, because I like games or stories where a man impregnates successive generations of his daughters, although I have only seen this in two games, I would also appreciate the opposite with a mother becoming pregnant with successive generations of her boys, but I've never seen this in any game.

• Heart

bosspigs

Registered
Lewd
Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
I like all types, but the story has to be good and immersive. But if I have to choose one I think mom/son is my favorite.

Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom