Walkthrough Other Where the Heart Is - Incest Re-write & Walkthrough Mod [Episode 24] [XanusR]

XanusR's iconXanusR

Just a friendly British modder
Game Uploader
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
This mod adds incest content into the game, making Monica the MC's mother and Katie and Jenna the MC's sisters. The mod changes all related dialogue in the game to reflect this change. Also contains an optional full walkthrough for all the choices in the game, highlighting which choices gain points, lose points, or result in a GAME OVER. Also fixes some minor punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors.

I'm not going to update this mod for the Season 1 beta release. I will update it when Season 1's full version is released.

Updated: 04-11-2023
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is /
Modder: XanusR - - -
Mod Version: Episode 24
Game Version: Episode 24
Language: English

Features:
Makes Monica your mother.
Makes Katie and Jenna your sisters.
Changes game dialogue to reflect above changes.
Fixes some minor punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors.
Optional full in game walkthrough for all choices in the game that gain points (green highlight), lose points (red highlight), or result in a GAME OVER (Black Highlight), with indications of which choice results in the most points gained (if a choice set has more than one choice that gains points).

Installation:
PC:
1. Extract Files from Archive.
2. Put the "game" folder from the mod into your "WhereTheHeartIs-Ep__-pc " folder. Overwrite when asked.

Change-Log:
Marked choices where applicable in episode 24
Made edits as normal to add incest themes
Episode 23 Mod:
Updated Dr.Addy's original as a base
Marked good choices in green in episodes 22 & 23
Wondered what the fuck I'm doing with this shitty scripting...

Download: Icepick52's bugfix is now built in.
- - -

Last edited:
This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to May 9, 2024.
Reactions: 9 users

ramvivat

Registered
Lewd
Sep 18, 2022
LC COIN
interesting, and how much the prehistory of the whole plot has changed? was the birth mother (who died) erased (as if she were not there) and Monica was appointed the birth mother? well, yes, you don’t need to change almost anything then ... just slightly rewrite the prehistory and then everything is the same as before. hmmm. OK..

XanusR's iconXanusR

Game Uploader
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Honestly, things aren't going great. I'm currently ill which considering my motivation isn't great at the best of times means I took one look at the scripts and went "ah fook it" and started procrastinating instead (that was 3 days ago).

Though my promise to you all is: As soon as I feel better than I do atm and regain my motivation do anything that requires effort I'll be back on to updating this.

Copied over from F59 Hell.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to May 9, 2024.
  • Heart
Reactions: 2 users

XanusR's iconXanusR

Game Uploader
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Updated to episode 24. Please note that I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to update this, as a result I couldn't go as in depth with the re-write as I would have liked to. Therefore there may be scenes that despite my edits might still be lacking a true incest theme. Also note that the game is branching like fuck at the moment so there are more and more choices that are more of a personal choice than choosing it based on being definitively good or bad.

Reactions: 1 users

Emelex

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
Updated to episode 24. Please note that I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to update this, as a result I couldn't go as in depth with the re-write as I would have liked to. Therefore there may be scenes that despite my edits might still be lacking a true incest theme. Also note that the game is branching like fuck at the moment so there are more and more choices that are more of a personal choice than choosing it based on being definitively good or bad.
-

Well, looks like we can’t go any further​

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our .

XanusR's iconXanusR

Game Uploader
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
-

Well, looks like we can’t go any further​

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our .
Wow... first time that has happened, Ep23 has been up on mediafire for ages with no issue. I will re-upload to another server momentarily.

XanusR's iconXanusR

Game Uploader
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 25, 2023
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Broken, all of the mods crash the game
Fuck same bug again for the WT ones, give me a minute.

Edit: Should be fixed. Did a cursory test after fixing and nothing seemed to be wrong.

Last edited:

Janneke

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
Are there also still normal relationships in the game with this mod? Or are Monica Katie and Jenna the only LI's?

Back
Top Bottom