What's your favorite incest game? And why?

Umatsu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 18, 2023
LC COIN
I really liked Summertime Saga, the first VN I played, because of the kink scenes and relationship building. But once it's finished, you just want more of this universe.

Tigas

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 3, 2023
LC COIN
Right now probably Heart Problems and SSP, Wish Heart Problems had more sex though, but i will admit i enjoy a lot of the tit sucking scenes as a Breast Enjoyer myself.

Nemo Warrior

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 30, 2022
LC COIN
Areas of Gray. I think it is the best game I have ever played in terms of gameplay, story, plot, graphics and animations. Unfortunately, the developer doesn't make many updates and the game is practically abandoned

dafukYaMom

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
What's your favorite incest game? And why?
Date my daughter was my first VN, and i would say that should be the standard for VNs. It had a great story, although long but at least it still undergoing unlike many VNs that are discontinued and abandoned or complicated issues (pray for you Wesley).
There is so much choices and makes me want to keep replaying for different scenes and such. Such a great VN that really make me think of my life choices as well.
Hope many other VNs will have standards as good as that .

Reactions: 1 user

dalailamer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 7, 2022
LC COIN
dating my daughter has got me on the hook in terms of vn. the later chapters tho were really a letdown.

Mingatelly

..-. ..- -.-. -.- ....... -- .
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 20, 2024
LC COIN
Back
Top Bottom