What role do you think cows play in shaping ecosystems, and how might their significance change in the future?

QUIQUEPEREZ

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
What role do you think cows play in shaping ecosystems, and how might their significance change in the future?

Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Cow gas has always been a very important and valuable resource for the planet and humanity. Let's not even mention how milk has been a staple for all kinds of food and nutrition intakes. It has to be noted that many farmers would lose the ability to have sexual relationships other than with their hands if cows were to disappear. Humanity owes a lot to cows, and they should be worshiped for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Well as they say say gas and shit is the circle of life, and boy do I love a nice juicy steak and burger.

That's why we all need to say no to lab grown synthetic meat it's just not the same.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Huh?

Attachments

• captain-picard-meme-dafuq.jpg
    captain-picard-meme-dafuq.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Well, there will always be guys and some lesbians willing to pay money to get their milky tits developed...how big of an impact it will be cant be said, at least until some smart politician enforces a balloon-tit-tax.

crimx42

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Their burps emit methane, can't really fix that
To save money their diet tends to have excessive amounts of corn which keeps causing health issues and
While their shit is good for the soil, the massive beef farms tend to be lazy in exporting it around, leaving it in giant toxic shit piles... similar to a twitter

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Milk products and meat (the best meat in the world). That's enough. Are you satisfied?
No one here will write you a scientific monograph on the benefits of cattle. The fact that it is the most useful animal - there is no question of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

sam46

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
they are important.
You must be registered to see attachments

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Msm

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I might say something here about "saving future cows by employing human females for milking purposes". But I shall refrain from doing so.

vaelenor

Registered
Lewd
Sep 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
As alternatives to beef and meat escalate (including lab grown beef) we might see a slowdown in cows, which would mean less room for grazing, which might yield less deforestation. But you might also see a severe impact on dairy farmer livelihood as they cannot easily industries. Having cows is a long term investment.

Varrilete

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Welll, they need a lot of grass, so deforestation is a thing. Thats why in a lot of places there is a lot more floods than it use to be

U

User_7102

Unconfirmed
That sounds like a question beyond my education level.

I do, however, say Moo whenever I see a cow.
So without them I would be pretty sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

crimx42

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Milk products and meat (the best meat in the world). That's enough. Are you satisfied?
No one here will write you a scientific monograph on the benefits of cattle. The fact that it is the most useful animal - there is no question of that.
Disagree, Fish is clearly superior
Taste better, healthier, and fish are used in medicine way more often

bigo245

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
they are important not only for the ecosystem but also for the economical system without them many people would be out of a job but if your talking global warming its hard to way in because one hand they do create green house gasses the contribution is small compared to some nations and in order to fix that problem all nations would have to agree and follow regulations which is very unlikely. don't know the Queston you are asking though

Back
Top Bottom