What kinds of details draw you to a game? Get as specific as you want!

RedacTed

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
Personally I'm a sucker for redheads, unique visual styles, and interesting power dynamics between the MC and other characters.

Reactions: 1 users

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
realistic proportions, good artwork, good writing. I'm not that picky

rockstar

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
Good dialogue is a must, something else than "fuck me mc" and thats it

Reactions: 1 user

kenny86

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 16, 2024
LC COIN
Initial draw: decent art, interesting summary/setting
Afterwards, mostly the story

RedacTed

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
Good dialogue is a must, something else than "fuck me mc" and thats it
SUPER important! You know a dev is a good writer the moment you find yourself giving a character a voice in your head that's actually consistent

shimi

Just a totally normal person here
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Animations and views/ratings

Reactions: 1 user

Gazon731

Registered
LV

Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
M/S tag, thicc/chubby/curvy LI, rating above 3 - combination of this will draw my attention. I find what sometimes good games have only 3 stars, but things below 3 are always trash.

oopiii

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
well written story, I like if there are different paths, sometimes I wanna be as evil as one can possibly be but other times I wanna be loving and friendly

Golemus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Games with unique or rare 3d-models are attract my attention, they don't have to be realistic-looking or super highpoly, just not standard DAZ or HS models or other overused models. love DumbKoala models also love Happy Summer models(shame it's such slow), good when developer uses self made models.
Same with 2d - good drawing style is an instant atttention.
Then of course - animation, it is a big plus, but if graphic and story is good, animation is not mandatory.

Tosser

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Redheads are good. Athletic, petite women (5' to 5'6" preferred range) with natural bodies (don't like the tits to be much bigger than a D, and prefer A-C). But that only gets me to look. If I get into it and there's no real story or if the dialogue is awful, I drop it pretty quickly. Mild/mutual BDSM/dom play is okay, but I don't want rape or brutality as part of the VN as it applies to the LIs (killing the pedo in Eternum was fine, for example, but beating Maddie or raping Olivia in Radiance is off the table). If I can't avoid brutality towards the LIs, and if the MC is a rank asshole, I drop the VN pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom