What fantasies are lacking in the AVN world?

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
Like the title says, are there any fantasies/kinks/fetishes you wish more AVNs would delve into?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Training and teaching others how to fuck their spouses or GFs by doing them in front of them.

And a practical SexEd at school, but not necceasary in a "I am the main guy"-way, but in a orgy way, having lolis and shotas bang each other around you, while doing them too.

rangabanga

Registered
Lewd
May 10, 2023
LC COIN
Freeze time, time travel, at least what I think anyways, I'm pretty picky when it comes to playing H games

Reactions: 1 users

KVTOIIUHHU

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2024
LC COIN
oh, also, corruption of male characters by female characters, don't think i've seen that anywhere.

Just Another Rando

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Proper mind control/hypnosis, not this magic power mind control BS that we see
Noncon, maybe like where they're actually resisting and not just get attacked and end up loving it.

These types of games are so few and far between, I'm sure there's more but I can't think right now

Pen15Dan

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
Has to be yaoi/shota content easy. With how popular Boku no Pico was for even shock value, there is not a strong presence at all.

Olivetwisttie

Registered
Apr 23, 2024
LC COIN
Most things are well represented I've found besides watersports - a turn-off for many which must be why 99% of the games that have it as a tag just include a single scene of someone using a toilet (often just the MC). Games catering to this kink seem non-existant

epx02

Registered
Apr 10, 2023
LC COIN
I don't know if it would be fantasy or that over time and in the games I've seen, it has caught my attention.
1. That you, out of nowhere, appear somewhere beaten and with no memory, suddenly some schoolgirls find you and want to wake you up, you wake up and see the schoolgirls and their panties. Then you pass out and one of them takes you to her house, a rich people's house, she lives alone with her younger sister and her single mother. They “adopt” you while you recover your memory and work in their house, with time you recover your memory, and you also corrupt each one of them, eventually they fall in love with you and you have your secret harem.
2. That a young girl comes to your house lost at night, a house that is outside the city, a house that is in the countryside, and that the lost girl asks for your help to give her food, bed and a place to spend the night. Eventually, the two get to know each other and become “curious” about each other.
3. You are new in a small city with few inhabitants, you live in a place where the houses are very far apart from each other. The second day you arrive to live in that place, some people knock on your door, and they turn out to be a mother and her youngest daughter, the mother, with a husband absent on work trips to other countries, feels attracted to you, and a daughter who, the fatal father figure, has taken an interest in you, who always comes to look for you, just to play video games.
In short, those are the fantasies I have seen in some games and “manga” that caught my attention; however, many were never finished or started.

Back
Top Bottom