What are the best games with anal scenes that you played?

Streptomicin

Registered
Oct 2, 2022
LC COIN
I had a huge fetish for anal sex my whole life. Now married with 3 kids I hardly have any sex at all. What are your favourite games with mostly anal scenes or your favourite anal scenes from the games where the focus is not anal sex (Like the scene from City of Broken Dreamers with Shanlon and her assistant Teri).

Reactions: 1 users

DAmarillo

Registered
Lewd
Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
DMD has some decent anal scenes
also The Visit, if I recall

and for 2D on-demand Rogue-like

Reactions: 1 user

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
Most of the time hand drawn anal scenes are better. Japanese artists have a way to make assholes look tasty.

Reactions: 1 user

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Proud Father banging your lezzie daughter in the ass. Priceless!!!! NUFF SAID!

Carry On!! :ROFLMAO:

capt21

Registered
Lewd
Dec 9, 2022
LC COIN

The Genesis Order [v1.00] [NLT Media]​

game is now 100% complete

it has lots of M2F anal penetration, F2F deep anal fisting, objects in anus & F2F anal cream pie clean up.

if that's not anal enough for you I can't suggest anything else

In fact all NLT Media games 100%

Reactions: 1 users

holaje12

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah NLT games have some great anal stuff. I cant really tell games that have lots of it because most just add 2 or 3 anal scenes at most. And some none, a few devs are scared of getting some shit in their dick

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
University of Problems has some amazing anal scenes, among others. It's a fairly vanilla game - but it has very nice graphics and content!

Doxxi

Registered
Lewd
Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
Off the record does not have a lot of anal scenes (honestly not a lot of sex scenes either before it was abandoned)
but its scene with Mi-sun when you help clear her stuff out of her boyfriends house is my favorite in pretty much any game i have ever played.

InvaderZim

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Moving out Day have the little redhead turning into an anal queen. Fisted to the elbow by her sister, 3" butt plug etc so far.

Back
Top Bottom