Theme editor

What’s one thing you really like about this site?

BrodyPresto

Final Fantasy Masochist
Prestige 5
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Threads
45
Messages
659
Vouches
4
Likes
2,560
LewdCoins
⚡118
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎9 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
Something that makes you choose it over other forums, or keeps you coming back?

For me, I like the culture of people mass-liking comments here.
 
the games+
how it feels trying to get members+

Sani Begging GIF
 
Thread owner
how it feels trying to get members+

Sani Begging GIF
One thing that definitely helps is leaving a comment on every thread but don’t make them one- or two-word, low-effort replies. You can get banned for that, I’ve seen it happen.

A bit of self-promo: I’ve got 25+ question threads you can answer. Each comment earns you 3 coins, so you’ll end up with close to 100 by the time you’re done.
 
One thing that definitely helps is leaving a comment on every thread but don’t make them one- or two-word, low-effort replies. You can get banned for that, I’ve seen it happen.

A bit of self-promo: I’ve got 25+ question threads you can answer. Each comment earns you 3 coins, so you’ll end up with close to 100 by the time you’re done.
Thanks that's actually super helpful i feel like a lot of people already know the in's and out's of this site so its been kinda hard to get info on questions that i dont just stumble upon on random forums. I even find alot of my questions get glazed over on antisocial and lurkers. Maybe im missing somthing but I feel any thread that could be helpful to newbies is dead so this i much appreciated.
 
One thing that definitely helps is leaving a comment on every thread but don’t make them one- or two-word, low-effort replies. You can get banned for that, I’ve seen it happen.

A bit of self-promo: I’ve got 25+ question threads you can answer. Each comment earns you 3 coins, so you’ll end up with close to 100 by the time you’re done.
Thanks for the info and this is one of the things that make the forum a good place, other users helping the new guys.
 
I am new here so I don't have much to say, but from what I've seen its the UI in general, its smooth and clean and quiet easy to navigate
 
Members+ is a good way to reward those who are actually active in the app and not be a lurker
 
I am still new here but the site navigation is decently easy to grasp.
 
Actually, I like everything here, but also the availability of games+ of course)
 
well its a first forum that i visited since 2009 it takes me back in time to the begining of internet we know today plus thanks to this side i know that im not the only one with warped psyche
 
Only the forum. The selection of games is rather sparse, and they’re updated with a significant delay compared to competitors. But the forum is really interesting to read.
 
This will sound like I'm kissing ass here, but I appreciate how active the site's admins are with communication, updates, trying to make things better, etc... A lot of other sites will put in effort at first and then let things stagnate until problems arise.
 
The game section on the website is quite good
 
Back
Top Bottom