Updated guidelines for AI-generated content and allowed file hosting platforms

angelic realm

Staff member
Owner
Head-Admin
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
1. Restrictions on De-Aging Content: Any AI-based game that includes de-aging content must be categorized under the "Sinners Section." To maintain a respectful and safe environment, these submissions will not display any images except for a single header image. This rule is in place to ensure that all content aligns with our community values and ethical guidelines.
2. Privacy and Data Protection: Games that utilize AI to generate content based on user input must clearly disclose any data collection practices and ensure compliance with privacy laws.
3. Update and Maintenance: Creators should commit to maintaining their games, addressing bugs, and updating content in response to community feedback and technological advancements.

on to second announcement, we have put a list together of approved hosting sites for lewdcorner.

• - 30GB
  • - 4GB
  • - 6GB
  • - 25GB
  • - 10GB
  • - 10GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 100GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 30GB
  • - 15GB
  • - 10GB
  • - 15GB
  • - 10GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 20GB
  • - 5GB
  • - Unlimited
  • - 10GB
  • - 100GB
  • - 5GB
  • - 2GB
  • - 2GB
List taken from website sources such as Fuck95, LewdZone, etc but removed some of them, i will slowly add more i find.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76 users

jkj34

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Nov 24, 2022
LC COIN
Thank you for the file upload sites

The rules to me seem fair very good point on data collection

Reactions: 1 user

MG_

Registered
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
Is Qiwi file hosting disallowed? (Not in the list)

MG_

Registered
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
1. Restrictions on De-Aging Content: Any AI-based game that includes de-aging content must be categorized under the "Sinners Section." To maintain a respectful and safe environment, these submissions will not display any images except for a single header image. This rule is in place to ensure that all content aligns with our community values and ethical guidelines.

I'm impressed by the work LC staff has done over the last couple of days to get this shit straightened out. :cool:(y) That said (and I mean the following respectfully)...

What does this even mean? "De-aging content"? Is this the new official LC euphemism for loli content? Or loli AI games, specifically? And...

"Respectful and safe environment?" "Community values and ethical guidelines?" Sounds like Patreon "trust and safety" aka censorship. Orwellian language at its finest. Not sure why this category of games can't have any sample images like every other game on the site. Not even non-lewd ones, to demonstrate the art style?

2. Privacy and Data Protection: Games that utilize AI to generate content based on user input must clearly disclose any data collection practices and ensure compliance with privacy laws.

I've never heard of a game that did this. Sounds awesome. :love: Is this clause preemptive of future games that may do this or am I missing something?

with this said Little Witch Academy has returned but all images removed excluding header.

Glad the game is back. It's maddening that dumbfucks try to take away nice things. :mad: It's almost worse when to get them back we have to make a bunch of concessions to idiocy. (n)

Also, who is "angelic realm" and why are they now listed as the site owner and head admin instead of Kavinksy? Are they a sock puppet of Kavinsky, or did he sell the site? :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I'm impressed by the work LC staff has done over the last couple of days to get this shit straightened out. :cool:(y) That said (and I mean the following respectfully)...

What does this even mean? "De-aging content"? Is this the new official LC euphemism for loli content? Or loli AI games, specifically? And...

"Respectful and safe environment?" "Community values and ethical guidelines?" Sounds like Patreon "trust and safety" aka censorship. Orwellian language at its finest. Not sure why this category of games can't have any sample images like every other game on the site. Not even non-lewd ones, to demonstrate the art style?

I've never heard of a game that did this. Sounds awesome. :love: Is this clause preemptive of future games that may do this or am I missing something?

Glad the game is back. It's maddening that dumbfucks try to take away nice things. :mad: It's almost worse when to get them back we have to make a bunch of concessions to idiocy. (n)

Also, who is "angelic realm" and why are they now listed as the site owner and head admin instead of Kavinksy? Are they a sock puppet of Kavinsky, or did he sell the site? :unsure:
Just needed time off lol so I gave him temp ownership of lc and to get it into shape

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Glad the game is back, but to completely remove preview pictures is a mistake imo. Limiting it to non nude / non risque would be fine but there so many games with different art styles... I want to see what kind of game it is before trying it. You can have 3 games all with the exact same tags have wildly different render qualities and styles.

Like I said its nice to get the game back, but maybe I'm alone but I'm just never going to DL a game or try a game where you cant see what you are getting into.

Reactions: 3 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Dropmefiles is a shit files host and it's not even worth our time posting links from this file host. Site has three options 1. file deleted after first download 7 file deleted after 7 days 14 file is deleted after 14 days. Gofile is way better since it goes by file activity dropped doesn't and when the timer runs out the files deleted for good.

Murtagh

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Glad the game is back, but to completely remove preview pictures is a mistake imo. Limiting it to non nude / non risque would be fine but there so many games with different art styles... I want to see what kind of game it is before trying it. You can have 3 games all with the exact same tags have wildly different render qualities and styles.

Like I said its nice to get the game back, but maybe I'm alone but I'm just never going to DL a game or try a game where you cant see what you are getting into.
Well, if this will be norm just to keep LC safe you can always check devs subscribe star/fanbox, there are few images from game, even tho more erotic images are not there it is probably enough to give you idea about the style, but with that being said I don't know why those non erotic images are problem if shown here.

Reactions: 2 users

ObservantShadow

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2024
LC COIN
Pixeldrain is the king of file hosts
no file host is better if you sub to their patreon
100gb file size
4tb premium data transfer per month
And a 8 month file expiry
for $5 a month
For $9.50
You get 8tb transfer
And files never expire

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
3. Update and Maintenance: Creators should commit to maintaining their games, addressing bugs, and updating content in response to community feedback and technological advancements.

with this said Little Witch Academy has returned but all images removed excluding header.
Glad to see things updated in a way that lets the site stay out of trouble. That said, I have some of the same questions Nastastic already asked. I think it can only be assumed that "de-aging" = "loli" and for the same vein of reasons as suddenly nobody could say "COVID" online starting in 2022. :rolleyes: So while there have been steps taken to protect LC (which I'm all for), it does feel like things may have gone overboard on some of the protections. I guess I'd rather LC survive than the reverse, but it really does suck.

I also agree with what others have said about the "not display any images" policy. If the objectionable material is (presumably) the lewd content, there should be no issue with showing SFW images to demonstrate art style, possible humor, enz., which helps players gauge whether a game may or may not be for them. Given that sometimes a header image is the name of the game only but without art, it seems like this won't serve the prospective players terribly well. It is what it is, I suppose, but I would encourage you to reconsider this a bit and find another compromise.

Though I think it's pretty rare, there actually have been some games that have done it. Ways of Life (a flaming turd on a dumpster fire of a game in general) is one offender I know for a fact used to pull this shit. Something about verifying players were patrons and so had rights to the game or w/e. Typical controlling language, and something that steered a huge swathe of players away from the game, and for good reason. So given history, it's not an unwise provision to have.

Reactions: 1 users

angelic realm

Staff member
Owner
Head-Admin
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Glad to see things updated in a way that lets the site stay out of trouble. That said, I have some of the same questions Nastastic already asked. I think it can only be assumed that "de-aging" = "loli" and for the same vein of reasons as suddenly nobody could say "COVID" online starting in 2022. :rolleyes: So while there have been steps taken to protect LC (which I'm all for), it does feel like things may have gone overboard on some of the protections. I guess I'd rather LC survive than the reverse, but it really does suck.

I also agree with what others have said about the "not display any images" policy. If the objectionable material is (presumably) the lewd content, there should be no issue with showing SFW images to demonstrate art style, possible humor, enz., which helps players gauge whether a game may or may not be for them. Given that sometimes a header image is the name of the game only but without art, it seems like this won't serve the prospective players terribly well. It is what it is, I suppose, but I would encourage you to reconsider this a bit and find another compromise.

Though I think it's pretty rare, there actually have been some games that have done it. Ways of Life (a flaming turd on a dumpster fire of a game in general) is one offender I know for a fact used to pull this shit. Something about verifying players were patrons and so had rights to the game or w/e. Typical controlling language, and something that steered a huge swathe of players away from the game, and for good reason. So given history, it's not an unwise provision to have.
so i will be allowing images for those games, but about it being only for loli images removed wrong we will be removing all AI images that depict de-aged lolis due to the fact that AI can make realistic images.

-CookieMonster666-

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
so i will be allowing images for those games, but about it being only for loli images removed wrong we will be removing all AI images that depict de-aged lolis due to the fact that AI can make realistic images.
Oh, I see. AI-generated specifically b/c of that. Got it.

Lurkabowa

Oro doiho pio
Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN

Ways of Life (a flaming turd on a dumpster fire of a game in general) is one offender I know for a fact used to pull this shit.
A game that may fit the criteria is

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN

I was thinking more along the lines of a game maybe using AI to quiz the player and adjust the art output accordingly, like for example, pubic hair, breast size, age, etc. I wasn't aware of the more dystopian crap like that Ways of Life game. But just imagine a game where you could indeed customize the appearances of characters. Prefer the MC's sister to have red hair and B cup titties compared to the black hair and EEEs the dev gave her? No problem! Want the MC's daughter to be 13 years old instead of the default of 18 and have the appropriate height and development level (probably based on averages unless you specify)? Or conversely, you would prefer her to be 23 and college-educated (with changes in her vocabulary and behavioral maturity)? Just type in her age and let the AI handle it! But I suppose we will have to wait a few years for such functionality. :unsure:

• Thinking

-CookieMonster666-

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I was thinking more along the lines of a game maybe using AI to quiz the player and adjust the art output accordingly, like for example, pubic hair, breast size, age, etc. I wasn't aware of the more dystopian crap like that Ways of Life game. But just imagine a game where you could indeed customize the appearances of characters. Prefer the MC's sister to have red hair and B cup titties compared to the black hair and EEEs the dev gave her? No problem! Want the MC's daughter to be 13 years old instead of the default of 18 and have the appropriate height and development level (probably based on averages unless you specify)? Or conversely, you would prefer her to be 23 and college-educated (with changes in her vocabulary and behavioral maturity)? Just type in her age and let the AI handle it! But I suppose we will have to wait a few years for such functionality. :unsure:
Oh, that type of user input. That technology sounds pretty amazing, generally speaking. But I could see that getting out of control (legally speaking). Depending on how sophisticated the AI is, you could end up with players adjusting characters to have disabilities (so the MC effectively rapes them), or with players changing a scene of violence to be against a specific race, or whatever. There's all kinds of stuff a player could do with AI-generated content based on player specifications, some of it pretty fucked up. It makes sense that LC is like, "Now hold on a second! We never condone what those players did!" That type of stuff doesn't have a precedent, so treading carefully is wise.

• Thumbs Down

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Have the rules changed regarding general AI generated content? Are we allowed to post AI images at all? Only SFW ones? Is my avatar still acceptable? :unsure:

What about my thread here: https://lewdcorner.com/threads/ai-erratic-erotica.4991/

Just want to be clear. :cautious:
realistic todcon and todcon in general not allowed, people not grasping that this is the reason it was removed, tcon shit has and will never be allowed on LC unless its a dead game.

Back
Top Bottom