TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Hello there everyone, I wanted to share a new project!
ATM my game will be called AITA or forthose who don't know what that means: Am I the Asshole?
Why am I different? I wont set up a Patreon, SS, or anything else, I do this just for myself and maybe people will like it. I don't know...

Synopsis:
MC deals with depression, PTSD (childhood trauma), and various other personality disorders. His depression got so bad that he tried to take his own life a few years ago. His wife found him after he overdosed on his medication. She was so shocked and hurt by the MC's action that she set strict boundaries for him. At this point, they are separated. They have a girl and a boy together. Will there ever be some reconciliation, or what will be our MC's path?

You must be registered to see attachments

DISCLAIMER: There will be no shota content.

Planned tags: loli, incest, teasing, handjob, vaginal, anal, creampie, watersports, the only one with bigger boobs will be the wife, multiple endings, choice based, harem possible but not yet sure.
There will be an old school Love Point meter but there also will be a Mental Health Meter...your actions can affect your mental health.

I already made a discord as well, where I keep people updatet so if you want to join as well, no problem. is available here!
That was it so far!
Cheers
Moony

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3 users

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Almost forgot,... been busy today with a few teaser renders ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

sincinbearcity

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 1, 2022
LC COIN
It's a big commitment without support, but all the luck to you dev. Previews look good so far, so I'm sure people here will like it!

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
It's a big commitment without support, but all the luck to you dev. Previews look good so far, so I'm sure people here will like it!
Thank you very much! I think it gives me more freedom not asking for supporters or money. Otherwise I would have to work with deadlines and such and now I don't feel any pressure. I mean could take a month or 2 for the first release or even 3 month.

User_48642User_48642's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
LV

Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
It looks interesting. Nice characters, the mental health meter could be interesting, and I'm seeing some good tags there.
I'll definitely give it a look when you release it.

On the money side of things, I understand not wanting to put yourself under that kind of pressure. Taking money for an unfinished game could be seen as a promise by you that you'll eventually deliver what the people contributing wanted.
But I think the more "correct" way to see it, is that people want to support you in your endeavors and to see more of what you've already done.

Anyway, good luck with your game and thanks for sharing (y)

Reactions: 1 user

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
It looks interesting. Nice characters, the mental health meter could be interesting, and I'm seeing some good tags there.
I'll definitely give it a look when you release it.

On the money side of things, I understand not wanting to put yourself under that kind of pressure. Taking money for an unfinished game could be seen as a promise by you that you'll eventually deliver what the people contributing wanted.
But I think the more "correct" way to see it, is that people want to support you in your endeavors and to see more of what you've already done.

Anyway, good luck with your game and thanks for sharing (y)
Thank you very much. I do get where you're coming from, but in my opinion I can't take money from people if I am stuck with or something isn't right whatever... plus again, I can take my time :)

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
One last teaser render for today... when you gotta pee, you gotta pee :)

• Heart

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
A new day and today I will work on renders and writing.
Render count is at 47 atm and my goal is to reach 60 today (but no pressure)

If you are interested, please join me on discord, there are a number of people active and it does boost my ego :p

Join , Join the fun!

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Looks promising. :cool:

Who are all the girls?
:unsure:
The girls are
Noëlle - the daughter (Bathroom)
Karen - Ex wife (Bedscene)
Paige - Neighbour (redhead)
Gina - will come later into play won't spoil too much about her :)

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Another day another update...

So far today, I haven't made any render, I was busy getting my renpy working together with Github, so that peanut and I can work better together. That was my morning, also doing some coding work ( i know, I have peanut for that, but I had to do something different today)
Kept me on my toes, testing and finding bugs and fix it again... well it is a pain in the ass but here you can see - at least I hope - that it paid off.

Join our for a very very small teaser gameplay!

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Been a few days, but I've been busy with the game ofc so today a teaser render that will be a game render, enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2 users

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
One more thing, we will be on but as I've promised, no download will be behind a paywall. Donations will be optional.

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Been a few days that I've updated here.
I did follow some advice from people and did create a Patreon next to the itch.io site.
Now I know I said that I wouldn't do that since I am not in it for the money, that is still the case. See both sites as a tip jar.

Links on itch will always be free and links to the game on Patreon will also always be made public from day 1.

And in the post above you already have the itch.io link.And of course the most information about my game is and always will one Discord (link in signature down below this post)
Process: I have said on Discord as soon as I finish day 1 I will release that content as a demo sort of thing. It will not have the most renders, but it might give you an idea on how and what. How far am I? Well, all that is needed are the renders. The script is written, proofreader is busy with looking over that.

Release date? Nope, there is not a definite answer to that, but when I look at the last week and on how many renders I did produce it could be sooner rather than later.

That was it for today, have a good one!

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
It has been a while since I posted an update here.
I don't know how many people that are interested in the game are on my discord yet.
So I made a poll there about my updates on progress that I kinda do daily on discord (yes, I post daily there, maybe join it ;))
That being said, if you want to have a voice in a poll, or see where I am at, then I do recommend you to join the server.
Link? In my signature!

Like a poll who will be the next loli the blonde girl is named Mary and her mother Susan :)
They will be available at some point.

Reactions: 6 users

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Will use this thread now for other future projects and concept art... All renders posted in here will be part of games I will develope.
If you're on my discord, you might have gotten a hint on what I am planning to do.
If not: There will be other short projects, short kinetic AVNs.
The first one is in early production and I have the characters done (only 2).

Meet James and Lily
Title: The Weekend
Lily and James are home alone for the weekend. Their parents thought this would be a good idea to teach them responsibility. How will their weekend pan out? Find out later this year when this short adult visual novel will be out...
Planned tags: Loli, Shota, Incest, Virgin, Masturbation, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Cumshot, Kinetic Novel

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN
Got around to make some renders for 'The Hitcher: Reloaded'
Those will be actual game renders!

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

TwistedMoony

Game developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 13, 2023
LC COIN

Reactions: 1 users

JokerOfTorment

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN
@TwistedMoony Are you maybe planning to make any characters have cameos in other games as you make more like some from Aita have a chance to show up in some scenes as background characters? For example if characters go to a café or pool etc. The characters from other games can be chilling out, eating or whatever and people who played the games will be like oh it's her or him from game x cool to see them. lol

Back
Top Bottom