Trying to Remember a Game

donceman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
I believe the game was an Adult game on Newgrounds (or somewhere similar). It had 2D hand drawn art that wasn't particularly good. It took place on an island and had minigames to play. I'm thinking it had a long one word title.

ukalias

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I think you need to remember a little bit more for people to even guess the title of that game

Reactions: 1 user

help

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
I'm trying to think of a game too, I remember it was a game and it took place in a land and you could do game stuff

Reactions: 1 user

thepmcc2

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 7, 2023
LC COIN
A not very good hand drawn game on newgrounds was like the majority of them. Might need some more to go on

donceman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
The gameplay was sorta similar to Four Elements Trainer but predated that. It was like 10-15 years ago. I think you got stranded on the island and there were some fantasy races like elves there. It was a pretty generic flash game but had more interesting gameplay than most of the animation loop games on the site.

TimtheEnchanter2

Registered
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, not enough to go on, especially if the range is around 5 years of games. Any notable characters or specific minigames? The current description is so vague as to be meaningless. "Generic flash game with not very good art and more interesting gameplay than most games" on a site where the average game is a looping animation with a few costume changes. Being on an island is also so common that it may as well be set in a school or back in your home town.

donceman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
There was a combat minigame (like Four Elements Trainer) and a woodcutting/logging minigame. These would give you gold and lumber resources. When I said it took place on an island I mean that the overworld map was an island with different areas you could go to like the forest, village, camp, etc. I think the name had terra somewhere in it.

help

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
There was a combat minigame (like Four Elements Trainer) and a woodcutting/logging minigame. These would give you gold and lumber resources. When I said it took place on an island I mean that the overworld map was an island with different areas you could go to like the forest, village, camp, etc. I think the name had terra somewhere in it.
I think you're thinking of Runescape

bravoswild

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 14, 2023
LC COIN
I think I have played this too. Unfortunately I have no idea what it was called. Or I could be mixing it with a non-adult game. (I play too many games on both sides).

Back
Top Bottom