Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​
2D game, 2DCG, Adventure, Animated, Big tits, Corruption, Fantasy, Footjob, Handjob, Incest, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Puzzle, Romance, Rpg, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Seduction, Mobile game
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
v1.0.1
For this update, Nyx now has a small little storyline that ends with a new scene and the Bunny Manor has the first half of it's NSFW content added in the form of the Private Chambers. There are also a few small additions to help round out some of the game including a visual update to the fast travel system. (New cheat code as well: "Royalty")

This update is a short one, but before the next game, Sexy Quest begins, I want to make sure that each area of the game is able to have those important 'moments' ;P

At this time there is ONE more update planned- version 1.1.0. This update will add a new costume & scene for Haru and will add the second half of the Bunny Manor content. If time permits, this bunny manor scene will get an echo with another duo in the game. I'll talk more about all of this soon! After v1.1 is released, then I will shift my attention to Sexy Quest.

=====

Stay tuned for some info drops for both Town of Passion & Sexy Quest! As this next update starts to approach, this Patreon page will start to transition it's focus to the new JRPG that I want to start working on.

v0.3.2
For this update, once you have beaten the main story, you will continue to find new interactions & activities to unlock. Vera is now able to be found somewhere outside of Valencia! In addition, there is the third and final(?) Nyx costume that you can craft for Mary. The Quartz is found in a very rare spot somewhere outside of Valencia. You may need some search very carefully!

Lastly, there are two bonus additions, Akane has a new fun costume to unlock & equip and the Bunny Manor has opened up the Monster Resort: a place where you can (safely) re-experience the various monster girls and their 'interactions' with you.

You may need to revisit some areas that you've already seen in order to unlock the monsters for the Monster Resort.

=====

v0.2.2
Costumes Added:
Lockhart Rose (Nyx Costume)

Scenes Added:
Flora Sex
Lockhart Paizuri

Scenes Remastered:
Tana Paizuri

- Update Overview -
This update adds what is likely the last major sidequest, this time for Flora, one of the original NPC's in Valencia! Flora needs
help finding a special floral set and fortuntately you volunteered to fetch them for her! This is probably the easiest task in the
village! What could go wrong..?

In addition to Flora's sidequest, there is a second Nyx costume you can craft now in the post-game. You will need to find an
Emerald. She'll give you a hint as to where it may be found.

- Remastered Scene -
The original Tana Paizuri scene was a tricky pose to animate so I wanted to get it updated. There is now an echo variation of
the new Rose Paizuri scene and it's a much more natural scene. The original has still stayed in the game so if you prefer the old
one, you can select 'Original' before the scene starts up.

I may or may not remaster some older scenes as well! We'll see how much spare time there is.

Other Misc Bugs/Fixes-
-None that I remember ;P

v2.1.2
-Added costume support for Mary/Rose ZR outfits
-Added bonus ZR costume paizuri scene back at Rose's house
-Minor tweaks/fixes

v2.1.1
-Fixed issue where Mary's costume change would cause player to get stuck

v0.2.1 BETA
Costumes Added:
Mary (Zombie's Retreat)
Rose (Zombie's Retreat)

Scenes Added:
Mary & Rose Paizuri (ZR)
Mary & Rose Paizuri (Default Outfits)

- Update Overview -
This update is a short & sweet one meant to celebrate the upcoming final release of my other game, Zombie's Retreat! In addition,
Rose has an additional sidequest after her main story has been completed. In order to access each part, here's a starting guide:

1. The chest in the attic now can be opened. This is useful for the Zombie's Retreat quest.

2. When Rose (and Mary) have reached 3 hearts, Rose will stop you on the way to the fountain in Valencia. This will begin her
final quest.

Other Misc Bugs/Fixes-
-Mary & Rose now can have gold hearts in the relationship screen when their post-story quests are completed
-Fixed misc typos

v2.0.2a
-Added Ella's fairy fountain as a potential area to complete quest (assumed players would go to another location... totally forgot ;P)
-Fixed glitch with Minerva's dialogue in different costumes
-Tweaked some of Mary's questline (dialogue & quest triggers)
-Mary's new quest now advances her dialogue
-Added a mini carrying sequence during quest
-Added cutscene before Minerva's scene

v2.0.1a
-Fixed issue with Nyx not accepting the Topaz
-Dialogue tweaks/improvements for a few new events

v2.0a
Costumes Added:
Mary Bride
Minerva Icarus

Scenes Added:
Ragash Sex
Mary Bride Sex (echo)
Minerva Icarus Sex (echo)

- Update Overview -
Here's the first post-game update to Town of Passion! This update introduces 3 post-game questlines:
1- Nyx has new costumes she is wanting to craft for you! Find extremely well-hidden gemstones to receive special costumes for
some of the lovely ladies!

2- Mary continues to have the same weird dream every night of a beautiful woman with golden blonde hair. What's going on? Maybe
the dress in the attic is somehow related to things.

3- After peace has returned to Valencia, the villains have all gone their separate ways. Where did Ragash and Vera run off to?
(Vera is not yet available)

Aside from Mary's sidequest, the other two will be updated in future builds along with some other characters like Flora receiving
sidequests! Stay tuned for more post-game goodies!

v1.9.1a
-Added Credits sequence to the end of the game
-The Bunny Manor has a new picture that can re-watch the credits if you want to see it again or missed it from before this
update

-Added Minerva's fountain (restored) as a map location when game is finished
-More will be able to be done here in future updates!

-Changed orientation of chest near Forest Seal to prevent confusion
-Small cutscene tweak with Ares
-Fixed bug where failing str test on Android leads to black screen

v1.9 Beta
Busts Added:
Flora (Partially Added)
Nyx

Scenes Added:
Ares Sex

Sprite Scenes:
Succubus Sex (4 variations)

CG Added:
End Screen (Mary)

Fanart Added:
Bounty Hunter Mary

- Update Overview -
Here it is. This update adds the true ending to the game.

In order to experience what's added in this update, you'll need to finish both the Lust & Passion storylines which requires finishing
Mary,Rose,Evelynn,Raylene,Haru & Akane's stories.

This update winds up the vast majority of the plot and adds quite a bunch of different gameplay elements from past parts of the game.
I hope you all enjoy this update! After three years, we have finally seen an ending.

HOWEVER, there are still apprx 2 more updates planned for ToP!

- Misc -
-Other misc changes/bug fixes

v1.7.2 Beta
This update concludes the Lust storyline. Whenever you complete a Lust character's story (Akane, Rose, Raylene), when you go to sleep at night, there's a strange voice that speaks to you. This update adds the last quest for this!
It also adds the first half of a side quest in Valencia with Fae, the librarian. Explore around Valencia and learn more about some of the deepest secrets that the town hides!

v1.6 Beta
Costumes Added:
Elf Rose
Oktoberfest Raylene
Ice Princess Mary

Scenes Added:
Rose Elf BJ (echo)
Raylene Barstool Sex
Raylene Barstool Sex (Oktoberfest)
Mary Ice Sex

- Update Overview -
This update focuses on the last major Book of Tales page; the winter update! Experience a chilling new adventure in a mysteriously
cold & frozen castle! Search for your special someone in this winter tale!

In addition, there is another costume (and charm) that you can find for Raylene.

Hint- To start Raylene's new costume, the fire in her cellar now has an interactive solution.

Hint- To begin the winter event, there's a new location in the Santa's Workshop map!

- Misc -

v1.4.4 Beta
-Fixed sequence break where playing the Summer event prevented you from progressing through Mary's story
-If your save was affected, as long as you're on Day 3 or later, go to sleep in your bed
-Patched up another possible sequence break using stats cheat code

-Other misc bug fixes

v1.4.3
-Added explore (solo) option even when paired with another character at Evelynn Resort
-This was bugged in the previous build. Fixed it 'again' this time!

-Added delay when showing/hiding Android touch buttons to prevent crashing game

-Test fix for Scene Player freezing
-A small but notable amount of players have reported an issue to me where NSFW scenes/animations are not playing for them.
Finding a fix for this is pretty challenging because I'm currently unable to replicate the issue however, I implemented a
small 'test' fix to see if this solves the issue. I'll be monitoring reports to make sure nothing ELSE was broken in the
process and to see if it does in fact fix the freezing problem.

-Other misc bug fixes

v1.4.2
Busts Added:
Bunny Girl Red
Bunny Girl Blue
Bunny Girl Green

Sprite/Overworld Scenes:
Mary Sneak Attack Sex (Both Apron/Nude variations) [During daytime]
Octo Girl Sex

-New Cheat Code added to Cheat Rock
LokiKiss (maxes out all trainable stats to 5)
-Bunny Girl Red can now change Mary's name/roles
-Changed Bunny Girl Red's summer costume orientation
-Updated her Cheery expression
-Added explore (solo) option even when paired with another character at Evelynn Resort
-Fixed bug where dialogue box was staying after unlocking Haru/Akane scene
-Fixed clipping issue with a sprite scene in love suite
-Fixed bug where Spider Girls weren't letting you run away after getting caught once
-Fixed bug where you could fire slingshot while in Valencia (also allowing you to fire during quests like Haru's partner mission)
-If you're save is affected, step inside Valencia for it to correct itself

v1.4.1
-Fixed bug where Evelynn's shop items weren't appearing
-Fixed bug where dialogue box was staying after unlocking Haru/Akane scene
-Fixed clipping issue with a sprite scene in love suite
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck on dating beach/terrace locations

v1.4
Scenes Added:
Haru & Akane BJ
Mary & Evelynn Sex

Costumes Added:
MC Swimtrunks
Evelynn Bikini
Mary Bikini
Haru Bikini
Akane Bikini
Red Bunny Sailor Outfit

Sprite/Overworld Scenes:
16 Summer 1on1 + 3some variations
Octo Girl TF (another variation coming soon)

Sprite Updates:
Bunny Girls
Main Villain (lust cutscene)

- Update Overview -
This update focuses almost entirely on the new seasonal event; Bosom Beach! Take a stroll through Evelynn's new beach resort as she
hires you to be the perfect host! You'll have to make sure you provide an absolutely phenomenal experience to all of the resort
guests by interacting with them! It should be an easy job... right?
NOTE: I have added an NPC outside of your house temporarily. This NPC will allow you to experience the
new event without needing to replay through the game. In the next major build, I will remove this NPC.

- New Overworld Ability -
In order to start this event as well as progress in an upcoming build, the reward for Level 3 Passion is now available. Goddess
Dive will cause strange whirlpool's to appear all around Valencia that allow you to dive underwater and access hidden areas.
This should help give you a hint on how to start the event!

- Misc -

v1.3.4
-Adjusted Haru Sex scene (should stop the black screen issue from affecting some players)
-Fixed Akane's spring minigame
-Other misc changes/improvements

v1.3.3
Fixes a potential sequence break on both versions and fixes action button not showing up on Android

v1.3.2
- Adjusted Pre Load techniques -
A common error that some players were having was a 'null width' error. After some experiments, I believe I found the cause of it.
The method I was using to pre load scenes in order to have them load smoothly was causing the game to crash if they didn't pre load fully before being 'erased'. I made some adjustments to the player, now scenes with one animation do not have a pre load at all.
Scenes with two unique animations have one pre load and the time was extended.
The issue may still persist for some so I will keep an eye out for crash reports to make further adjustments.

- Misc -
-Haru now has a night time spawn after talking to her once

v1.3
Scenes Added:
Haru Titfuck
Haru Sex
Rose Cat FJ (echo)

Remastered Scene:
Rose FJ

Profile Scenes:
MC/Haru Kiss

Sprite/Overworld Scenes:
Snake Girl Handjob/Smother
Bat Girl Sex
Spider Girl Sex
Spider Girl Anal

Voice Work:
Haru

- Update Overview -
This update is focused on adding Haru's story to Town of Passion! The younger of the two ninja sisters is ready to help do her part
in training you. Can she rise above her nerves and succeed in her teachings? You'll have to play to find out!

- Exploration -
I added some new areas to explore in this build. There's a new cave in Valencia Coast that can be explored however it is NOT
intended on being finished yet. The main purpose(s) of the cave will be completed in a later build. However, there is a very
important bit of lore to a particular character that is already available there. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, you may
find exploring it to be worthwhile!

There is also a new cave in the Haunted Forest that pertains to a new side quest.

- Misc -
-Added autosave prompt on first sleep attempt (autosave can be toggled with 'Autosave' at password rock
-Adjusted visuals for breakable walls for more clarity
-Added in lore bits to some various areas of Valencia

v1.2.2
-Misc bug fixes

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - Patreon Exclusive CGs + Animations - GALLERY MOD - Italian Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed Made by JokerLeader

Original Size Win: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win: 251 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Patreon Exclusive CGs and Animations Supplied by Naitogādian
You must be registered to see attachments

Treasure Trove+Goddess Reward Patron Tiers (CGs + Animations)

Individual CGs&Animations(v2.2):

Compiled zip (v2.2)(1.73GB):

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Gallery Mod by zangetsu3223

I have made a gallery mod for version 1.1.0. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see a crystal they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
*Edit*

Updated to v2.2 content.

*Edit 2*

Small change I forgot to add in a new pixel art scene.

*Edit 3*

I have updated the gallery to include version 2.3.2 content. Also since this update included the monster gallery I have removed the monsters girls from the pixel room. I plan to eventually clean up the pixel room as it has way too much open space but that is for an other day. Let me know if something doesn't work right.

*Edit 4*

Gallery mod has been updated to include version 1.0.1 content. I have removed a number of crystals and added all the warp options to one crystal. So now you don't have to go to a different crystal to go to a different area. Please let me know if there are any problems.

*Edit 5*

Gallery mod has been updated to version 1.1.0 content.

*Edit 6*

Fixed bug in pixel room.

*Edit 7*

Bug fixes. Thanks go to@ Asunyan for the corrections.

Attachments

• Town_of_Passion_v1.1.0_Gallery_Mod_v3.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Italian Traslation Made by 乃คяdaK

Patch Ita

- Ricordo che se andate nelle Opzioni potete cambiare il Font dei Testi.
- Traduzione fatta alla cieca. (no tested) "non ci dovrebbero essere errori".

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom