Too many game to play

momopich

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 3, 2023
LC COIN
Any one else has my problem where you download so many game because they look interesting but you end up not playing most of them...
Do you keep your game that are waiting update

Reactions: 7 users

MaxPower

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 26, 2023
LC COIN
Too many games, too little time. :-(
But better too many than too few.
Sometimes you find real gems. I think it's a shame when these projects don't get finished.

Reactions: 1 users

Bacom

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 6, 2022
LC COIN
Any one else has my problem where you download so many game because they look interesting but you end up not playing most of them...
My entire steam library has been waiting for years. games are super cheap but never enough time to play them.

U

User_74543

Unconfirmed
Yeah, not only with these games, but also on steam etc. I always buy sometninh when there's a sale. Sometimes AAA games too. They just wait for their turn.

GoodOleFun

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2022
LC COIN
With normal games I do, whereas with AVNs I go through them quickly enough to keep downloading.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I played over 600 of them, still have over 700 to play if not more (not to mention new stuff). The real issue with playing more games is that while you're playing them, new updates for the ones you already finished playing tend to pop up so this delays you every single time.
In the end the real problem is that the more games you play the less time you have to play more of them, paradoxically.
Don't forget that some games can be finished quickly too, while some take longer.

snake01

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 21, 2023
LC COIN
I have downloaded many games that I have yet to play and I keep updating them whenever a new version comes out

Ali ibn Hassan

Registered
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
Too much crap and too little quality

Reactions: 1 users

ToniTFlee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 11, 2024
LC COIN
I do get a big of paralysis, like I’ll be browsing and see something looks good but then think, but what’s on the next page!?

I end up following loads but never downloading them. Then forgetting why I follow them in the first place

Axois

~ Lurker Extraordinaire ~ L.O.L.I.S. Group
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 21, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Sometimes I do. If so I'll end up just randomly getting sick of looking at them sitting there and deleting all of them.

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
As a rule for me, I tend to only download like 5 at a time. Any more, and then they sit.

Next thing I know, they've been updated, I haven't played them, and I'm like..

You must be registered to see attachments

:ROFLMAO:

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah to many games but I slowly whittle down the games everyday. If we didn't need to grind I would have finished more.

chenzhou

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
I have about 20 I keep that I randomly check for updates. I watch the threads of about 1/2 of those that I want updates for ASAP.

I also make a daily habit of checking Loli, Shota, incest, and parody updates.

yesplznothxkk

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 8, 2022
LC COIN
I have the reverse problem, download many many games, play them all but download each update and get a bit disappointed with most of them since there is just not enough content, but is there ever enough content?

Back
Top Bottom