Tokubetsu Byoutou

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Hi wondering if anyone could translate this game I've had it sitting on my hdd for years been wanting to play it but I don't understand Japanese I'm not sure what the engine is but it uses .bsa files I've tried the skyrim tools that open them but they won't work I've managed to crack the game so you won't have any issues opening the game up

You must be registered to see attachments

U

User_41889

Unconfirmed
I tried using to extract the text from bsx.dat file, but it didn't work.
Tried editing the file directly, didn't work.
Extracted the .bsa files with and it worked, but don't know how to package them back. Since the game doesn't work with extracted files.

If you don't mind Sugoi MTL, then you could use the OCR to play it. Here's the link to the and the , if you need help using it.

Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
I tried using to extract the text from bsx.dat file, but it didn't work.
Tried editing the file directly, didn't work.
Extracted the .bsa files with and it worked, but don't know how to package them back. Since the game doesn't work with extracted files.

If you don't mind Sugoi MTL, then you could use the OCR to play it. Here's the link to the and the , if you need help using it.
I've tried the translator I have no idea how to use it so asked for help in the discord but received no reply

U

User_41889

Unconfirmed
I didn't use Sugoi OCR in a while, so I'll have to review it again. Last time I used a modified version which made the whole process easier. When I get my hands dirty again, I'll write a tutorial. Soon.

Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
I didn't use Sugoi OCR in a while, so I'll have to review it again. Last time I used a modified version which made the whole process easier. When I get my hands dirty again, I'll write a tutorial. Soon.
thanks that'll help do you think one of the skyrim mod programs would work to make them .bsa again

Back
Top Bottom