Threads deleted means I lose my posts and reaction score?

cruiso

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2023
LC COIN
As the title says, I posted comments in various threads this week to become an active lurker. The last couple of times I logged on to see that my reaction score is lower and messages I posted are no longer there. I still have my trophy points but will those be removed as my score gets lower because of deleted threads?

Reactions: 1 user

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Short answer is yes as I had comments deleted many times in the past.

So maybe your reactions are as well. It sucks but there's nothing any of us can do.

Reactions: 1 users

corinblu

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
LC COIN
that thread was mostly spam to get points so they didn't want it to count

Reactions: 2 users

Davnier

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
They nuked the big thread. You keep your LC, but messages and reaction scores from that thread are gone.
No this isn't complete right, where have abused the system have reset his scores, where have used it normaly have his scores. So when you have use the console command on all sites and have write every minute a post, your score was gone, but when you have reply in a normal use, so all ten minutes or so on and have give likes normaly, then all is ok.

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
that thread was mostly spam to get points so they didn't want it to count
Seems like a good reason to get it deleted, shame that if people had some decent/good replies between each other got theirs deleted too

Reactions: 3 users

cruiso

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2023
LC COIN
Well that's weird, I had about 5 or 6 comments that I posted there and they received close to 40 likes there. So if what you are saying is correct I lost out on the likes because someone else abused the system?

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
It was close to 1100 pages, but they locked it and then straight up deleted it. We got the message after telling us to not use the script to like everything.
What if you agree with someone's reply and you give a like, or like what the person says and you reply/give them a like to some more people, is that a problem right now?

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
As the title says, I posted comments in various threads this week to become an active lurker. The last couple of times I logged on to see that my reaction score is lower and messages I posted are no longer there. I still have my trophy points but will those be removed as my score gets lower because of deleted threads?
Yup, it's gone forever now.

-Wyrm-

Former Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Well that's weird, I had about 5 or 6 comments that I posted there and they received close to 40 likes there. So if what you are saying is correct I lost out on the likes because someone else abused the system?
Yup. Sucks, but that's the way it goes.

Animal_OG

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
What if you agree with someone's reply and you give a like, or like what the person says and you reply/give them a like to some more people, is that a problem right now?
I gave out tons of likes on that thread and my account is fine. I was chatting about music and liking the stupid memes the lads were uploading lol

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I gave out tons of likes on that thread and my account is fine. I was chatting about music and liking the stupid memes the lads were uploading lol
yeah i disabled the removal of likes if threads removed.

Reactions: 2 users

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
I see, I saw a couple of people saying that spamming likes was bad and I do tend to give a lot of likes too xD

Reactions: 1 users

serpico1616

Prestige 1
Registered
Nov 21, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I am zeroed for reactions across the board lol back to square one.
I hope you guys saved those renders I upoloaded!
(edit) I still have my coins plus vip tho for those wondering

Back
Top Bottom