This place looks kinda like Cuckzone, but is it woke like them?

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
It looks like Cuckzone but does this site allow lolicon games? Does this site have any connection to them? I would hope not because that site is woke, I never heard of a woke pirate site till I came across them.

edit: whats the story behind this one?

• Face Palm
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
It looks like Cuckzone but does this site allow lolicon games? Does this site have any connection to them? I would hope not because that site is woke, I never heard of a woke pirate site till I came across them.

edit: whats the story behind this one?
we derived from Fuck95 fuckery, we (I) did not like how loli games were removed having toxic staff & NTR shamming devs so I opened lewdcorner, we allow all types of games, and depending on the nature of the game we may move them to Restricted Games Section Rather than the Games section.

LMK if you have other questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
we derived from Fuck95 fuckery, we (I) did not like how loli games were removed having toxic staff & NTR shamming devs so I opened lewdcorner, we allow all types of games, and depending on the nature of the game we may move them to Restricted Games Section Rather than the Games section.

LMK if you have other questions.
Good to hear, those woke ass neckbeards at Fuck95 denied my Free and Open-sourced loli game over there. Really hated their shitty attitude towards loli and loli fans over there. So if this is the place for loli games, then I would like to add my games here. I am the game developer of free and open-sourced loli games.
Is loli placed under the Restricted games section?

Reactions: 3 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Good to hear, those woke ass neckbeards at Fuck95 denied my Free and Open-sourced loli game over there. Really hated their shitty attitude towards loli and loli fans over there. So if this is the place for loli games, then I would like to add my games here. I am the game developer of free and open-sourced loli games.
Is loli placed under the Restricted games section?
The restricted section is for loli games, but you will need to open a ticket to gain game developer rank to be able to post on it.

Reactions: 1 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
The restricted section is for loli games, but you will need to open a ticket to gain game developer rank to be able to post on it.
I'll do that, I have several games to share here.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I'll do that, I have several games to share here.
Note that there are two ranks uploader for members uploading other devs games and game dev rank, if they all belong to you just do game dev rank but if not apply for both

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Crowley is the nice guy I'm the asshole... Not really but I got to the point I wanted to go ballistic on the twats at Fuck95 for thier bullshit manchild crap. As you can see from my signature I am not a ntr fan butttttttttt I do keep a open mind and treat both sides equally here. unlike 95 where its pretty much one sided. With the exception of Tripod I'm the oldest... Tripod is just ancient and we both have been there done that and well we are not afraid to offend a snowflake... Welcome to LC and glad to have ya here...
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 5 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
Crowley is the nice guy I'm the asshole... Not really but I got to the point I wanted to go ballistic on the twats at Fuck95 for thier bullshit manchild crap. As you can see from my signature I am not a ntr fan butttttttttt I do keep a open mind and treat both sides equally here. unlike 95 where its pretty much one sided. With the exception of Tripod I'm the oldest... Tripod is just ancient and we both have been there done that and well we are not afraid to offend a snowflake... Welcome to LC and glad to have ya here...
You must be registered to see attachments
Fuck that place with a passion. If I can take some of their user base with me and show them this place, I will.

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I think most of the staff don't care that much... but RedKnight... he hates loli games with a passion... e.g. SSP was staff approved by monroe but later yeeted by him.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

May 6, 2022
LC COIN
Fuck that place with a passion. If I can take some of their user base with me and show them this place, I will.
Be careful talking about LC on Fuck95. They're censorship-happy, so they word-filter "lewdcorner" and variants, and they are prone to deleting posts that try to work around the word filter.

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
Be careful talking about LC on Fuck95. They're censorship-happy, so they word-filter "lewdcorner" and variants, and they are prone to deleting posts that try to work around the word filter.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to think of something to slip in this place to their users. I know some of them are upset with their bs regarding loli games.

Guidance4603

Registered
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
I think most of the staff don't care that much... but RedKnight... he hates loli games with a passion... e.g. SSP was staff approved by monroe but later yeeted by him.

It was the sudden disappearance of that game from Fuck95 that made me search for info that led me here in the end. Someone on Fuck95 staff has their own loli game up there, that's not getting yeeted off Fuck95, but the rest is....

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
It was the sudden disappearance of that game from Fuck95 that made me search for info that led me here in the end. Someone on Fuck95 staff has their own loli game up there, that's not getting yeeted off Fuck95, but the rest is....
Fuck95 is staff toxic

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Oh come on UncleVt is such a sweetheart ????... always making sure my posts are deleted when I'm such a bad bad person trying to help a dev or ...... Call them out for throwing the players under the bus... But I would never be helpful in my own thread either so he helps me delete update posts to me users lmao... like I said a sweetheart. ???.........
douche-bag-douche-canoe.gif

• Haha

lewdgamer85

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 2, 2023
LC COIN
95 is just a collection of rusty dusty bitches that can't learn any new tricks. Censored me several times for trying to make "friendly" conversations about certain games, they do not like being challenged and nothing is ever for debate. I can't stand close minded fools like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LBO

Registered
LV

Nov 21, 2022
LC COIN
What's SSP? I've been looking for more games to play!

Satorius

Registered
LV

Jan 11, 2023
LC COIN
Just finished playing twisted memories . Pretty good game if you plan to put it on the website. I am pretty sure Fuck95 will remove the game on future update. Great site

Reactions: 2 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
  • Haha
Back