THIS IS NOT A LEWD RECOMMENDATION - Darkest Dungeon is maybe the best game i've ever played

Lekma

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
I don't know where to recommend it, i mean i know a lot of people played this game but i love the opinion of people who never heard of it, if you read this and want to give it a try, please put your opinion here, since you actually need to play it, i don't expect to get much of a engagement on this post, but i'm interested in peoples opnion nonetheless

moodss

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 5, 2023
LC COIN
I know it, but I have no time to try it, maybe after

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

zzzzzzzzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Its a really cool game. I think the rng aspects hurt it for me a bit and I never got super into it, but I still thinks its awesome. The narrator is also just amazing.

icedogg

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 2, 2023
LC COIN
Guess I'll have to try it, picked it up from the 90% sale but haven't played yet.

• Heart

Lekma

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Guess I'll have to try it, picked it up from the 90% sale but haven't played yet.
Give it an honest shot :D if u got it on steam u can play with mods if you find it too harsh, games is very challenging not gonna lie

Lekma

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Its a really cool game. I think the rng aspects hurt it for me a bit and I never got super into it, but I still thinks its awesome. The narrator is also just amazing.
remember that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

zzzzzzzzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
That dude could narrate my whole life and it would never get old.

• Heart

Mingatelly

you can just say "MTelly" *fuck, i wanna change it
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 20, 2024
LC COIN
I just know about the game that it has a lot of cool nsfw mods. It's on the waitlist!

edwardflorcencell

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 11, 2023
LC COIN
I second that sentiment, OP.

Darkest Dungeon really perfectly nails that kind of 'X-Com' reminiscent perma-death team building metagame in a way few others in the genre really do. And on it's actual gameplay front (which is nothing like X-Com I should add) it's a pretty deep and sometimes pretty challenging tactical RPG that isn't afraid to punish the unprepared.

SectaNaranja

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Also one of my favorites, the artistic design is on another level. If you like that style you should try Fear & Hunter

Reactions: 1 users

shadu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 4, 2022
LC COIN
I did try it at one point but I just stopped playing it after a couple hours. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Theultim

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
I've been curious about that gane for a while, always felt a bit intimidated by it though. Seems like a deep rabbithole and I'm bad at resource management (which I think is a big part of it?)

MOCO9559

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 2, 2022
LC COIN
I played and like that a lot, although one needs to be prepared to overcome some frustration here and there. Have you also played the second one? I got it during the alpha/ early access release and it didn't really clicked like the first one.

Back
Top Bottom