English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
This game is about a successful man who lived all his life alone. But after an accident his independence deteriorates. This is so bad that he has to hire a personal assistant to "help" him with his daily life. God has not been kind to this guy, this explains why he had never got any luck with women. There are no unicorns or dancing on flowers. He always worked his way from buttom to top. But then this beautiful assistant appears in his life. Should he be the friendly type of guy or the bad guy?​

3DCG, Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Corruption, Oral sex, BDSM, Sleep sex, Lesbian(upcoming), Incest(upcoming), Anal sex, Drugs, Groping, Male domination, Masturbation, Spanking, Urination, Dark fetish, Beauty and the Beast, AgePlay, Feet
1. Extract and run.
v0.25c

Renders: 559
Animation Renders: 1799

v0.25b

Fixed some bugs that Rachael on furniture doesn't trigger.

v0.25c

Fixed a loop before Rachael becomes broken.

v0.23b

N/A

Version 0.22b:

Renders: 210

Animation Renders: 420

Rebuilt the whole start.

Rebuilt and added GUI

Added more prison scenes

Corrected many renders

Introducing a new character.

*Fixed new girl triggering

*Fixed menus and placements in basements

*Fixed some prices in the shop.

v0.21

~ 200 Renders

~ 100 Animation Renders

v0.20b

Fixed:

BJ work at office 21:00 doesn't trigger

Some ending corrections in v0.20

v0.20

~ 650-700 renders

~ 700 Animation renders.

Events in nude take 2h instead of 1h.

v0.18

Toilet-Event

Watch Movie-event

Help Study-Event

Brush Teeths- Event

v0.17

~ 200 Renders

2 Animations (180 animation-renders in total)

Reconstruction of Hints

0.16c

Fixed stucked night event (BJ won't trigger)

Typical fix one bug, create another... I know, slobby programming.

Fixed some missing pictures.

Finally made timetravel working

Cheatmenu (after you used all codes).

0.16b

Fixed "stucked midnight event"

(You need to run midnight event once again to get pass the bug)

Spelling correction morning event.

v0.16

~200 Renders

3 Animations (400 animation renders in total)

Added cheats

New Main menu

v0.15-beta

Added Spycams.

Added night events.

Extended dog walk.

Added new outfit

Added ending animation.

Watching movie evening extended.

v0.14-beta

No changelog

v0.13a

*Fixed many bugfixes

*Reformed menu-option during lapdance.

v0.13 Beta

Warning!

Old save files may corrupt the game.

*Added hints on Computer, so no walkthrough

*350+ renders

*Changed compression method (50% size)

v0.12a:

Fixed some minor bugs.

v0.12:

SPOILER

*Deleted RoutePicker from computer(Choose route before gamestart)

*Added a LoveRoute

*Added LapDance

*Added Take a Walk.

*Extended scene Rachael Shower.

*Introducing Amber(Age check)

*Animation Amber Game menu.

v0.11b

*Deleted stats required for RoutePicker

*Fixed many bugs with events.

*Gain 2 instead of 1 strength.

*Earn 10$ by working, instead of 5$

*Rescaled stats gained with all interaction with FC.

v0.11

*Moved RoutePicker to computer.

*Added 2 new outfits

*Added nightscenehttps://banned-site.to/threads/the-personal-assistant-v0-22b-jl-creation.22983/post-3088250

*Added events to outfits.

*Rebuild stats relation to progress.

v0.1c

- Fixed all reported bugs.

- Fixed save thumbnails(unfortunately might need to delete savefile: \Users\*USERFOLDER*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Personal Assistant )

- **Uppdate** Fixed minor bug/corrections

v0.1b

- Adjust main story abit.

- Added sandbox environment

- Routepicker, right now more content in corruptionroute.

v0.1a

- Promoversion

- Prologue
When you go to the main character's office:

Show me the M0NEY - 1000 money

Whos your daddy - Rachell corruption 100

E=MC2 TRO0PER - strenght 100

p.s. in "money" instead O you must write 0(zero), also the same in "trooper" - instead 2nd char O you must write zero

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Mac (v0.16c): -
Others: COMPRESSED*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed Made by Ric0h

Original Size: 2.48GB
Win Compressed Size: 484MB

Download for Win:

Last edited:

FutaFan89

Registered
May 28, 2023
Just curious why was this abandoned for a remake before it was finished. Saves a lot of time, hassle, and costs got that but like I said just curious....

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Just curious why was this abandoned for a remake before it was finished. Saves a lot of time, hassle, and costs got that but like I said just curious....
The original developer abandoned it without plans for a remake. After it sat abandoned for a while, an entirely different developer liked it, so he talked to the original developer for permission and to make a deal for the rights to remake/complete it, then picked it up to remake it and integrate it with his meta-setting for crossovers with (most of) his other games.

FutaFan89

Registered
May 28, 2023
The original developer abandoned it without plans for a remake. After it sat abandoned for a while, an entirely different developer liked it, so he talked to the original developer for permission and to make a deal for the rights to remake/complete it, then picked it up to remake it and integrate it with his meta-setting for crossovers with (most of) his other games.
So the remake isn't made by the same dev as the bhh series/Conan verse...so are all six games the same Conan or or interconnecting story or is PA..just outside of the Conan

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
So the remake isn't made by the same dev as the bhh series/Conan verse...so are all six games the same Conan or or interconnecting story or is PA..just outside of the Conan
The remake ("Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition") IS made by Seath Black/Blackheart Games, the same dev as BHH and BHR, The Guardian and its sequel, and SWP. It's narratively tied to those games now in the same kinds of ways they're tied to each other.

I don't know what you mean about "Conan" here.

The original dev of this game is not related to any of the above. As far as I am aware, this was their only game.

hrmm

Registered
Nov 19, 2022
My guess is a misspelling of "canon". But for my own amusement I'm going to go with Conan O'Brien. Masturbating Bear VN when, Seath?

FutaFan89

Registered
May 28, 2023
The remake ("Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition") IS made by Seath Black/Blackheart Games, the same dev as BHH and BHR, The Guardian and its sequel, and SWP. It's narratively tied to those games now in the same kinds of ways they're tied to each other.

The original dev of this game is not related to any of the above. As far as I am aware, this was their only game.
Ok my bad it's supposed to say canon-verse...I was looking to figure out the timeline of the Blackheart universe I get BH-Hotel and TG run the same timelines together and that (correct me if I'm wrong) whispering pines (questionable time gap months or yrs) is before BHH and TG but where does that place the PA timeline in the canon-Verse of BH and TG and if aftermath is an 18 yr time gap...? Is Vance sal and Marcus still alive because that would put there age around mid to late 50 early 60 and page amd Lilith's age around late 40 early 50s...? I ask this due to the story of TG-2 and BH-resort (timelines both obviously after BHH but possibly before and into aftermath and resort timeline or later canon wise)...which to my knowledge doesn't have a release yet and is still in development.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom