Theme editor

The game you specifically wanted

Babay070

There’s no time to worry, just chill
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
46
Vouches
0
Likes
12
LewdCoins
⚡67
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎9 Days of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi guys. 🙌

Have youever had that feelingafter finishing a game or after you saw the“abandoned” tag, that you want to continueit or change it inaccordance with your own ideas?

I first had such thoughts after I found the games Horny As(s)ylum and Sarah House. I spent a lot of time thinking through the ideas for two games — a 3D Unity game about an abandoned hotel with elements of horror, puzzles, and incest. And the second one on Renpy is about the possibility of time travel, and the question is: “Will the future you created be better than the one you changed?”
Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time and resources to bring all of this to life.🤕

What do you think — have you ever experienced something like this?
 
“Will the future you created be better than the one you changed?”
Have youever had that feelingafter finishing a game or after you saw the“abandoned” tag, that you want to continueit or change it inaccordance with your own ideas?
Yea... it happened with one of my fav game (for example Lilith's Throne). It's such a pity when a community loves that game, but the dev just milks subscribers for years without updating it. I actually thought about downloading the source code to change the story myself, but I kept second guessing if people would even like my version or just prefer the original.

Honestly, it was such a massive relief when the devs finally took responsibility and brought the game back to life(just hope for the devs mark their words to continue their games)
 
Ooh there was this one exhibition game which had some really hot ideas and features (not the Roxanne one, although one that was pretty close to that one). Biggest sadness was that there was "no consequence" system. The game pretty much was a game about posing and dodging npcs and you could do things like handcuff yourself or wear vibrators. But if it would have a little bit more depth to it, just a bit more... mechanics build in. You can drop items like keys and remotes, wouldnt it be super hot if npcs could notice dropped items? Or instead of an instant sex scene or fade to black "you lose" screen, why not make NPCs react differently? Some shocked, some calling the police, some getting very handsy or walking of with some items. That would make the way home way more interesting

These games are probably hard to make, so can't judge them for sticking to the basics and not going overboard
 
Hi guys. 🙌

Have youever had that feelingafter finishing a game or after you saw the“abandoned” tag, that you want to continueit or change it inaccordance with your own ideas?

I first had such thoughts after I found the games Horny As(s)ylum and Sarah House. I spent a lot of time thinking through the ideas for two games — a 3D Unity game about an abandoned hotel with elements of horror, puzzles, and incest. And the second one on Renpy is about the possibility of time travel, and the question is: “Will the future you created be better than the one you changed?”
Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time and resources to bring all of this to life.🤕

What do you think — have you ever experienced something like this?
Ahhh too many to mention. 8 out of 10 games I like are abandoner ;[
 
Back
Top Bottom