Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
I've been working quietly on some concepts for this collection.
  1. Calvin and Hobbes-chan -
  2. From Scene and Loli
  3. Nu Metal City
License: CC-BY-SA

Calvin and Hobbes-chan:
This one is a parody of the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson. Hobbes in my version is a female, and takes 10 years later. Where Calvin is now 16 and a late bloomer who is now noticing females.

From Scene and Loli:
The theme for this is centered around post-hardcore music. Which is why the soundtrack is tailored for this work.

Nu Metal City:
Set in the atmosphere and time period of the early 2000's and obviously the infamous Nu Metal music. Again the soundtrack is tailored for this work. This work features a male protagonist who is a Nu metal fan who ends up getting romantic with 2 other girls who are into that music scene. I haven't settled on the year yet, But I am aiming for 2002 - 2004 (Nu Metal died down by 2004).

At the very least, I want to lay down the groundwork for them. That way, they can be adopted by others. I don't care too much about being credited, I care about it being an open license so that it's not restricted and remains free. I will supply the assets for these open works. Just not yet, since many details are being worked on. I'll be busy creating my artistic vision for these right now.

Assets:
Calvin and Hobbes-chan:

From Scene and Loli:
Nu Metal City : (TBA)

Screenshots (preview):

You must be registered to see attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom