Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
the games are ok but many are being abandoned I noticed
That has to do with some places are now making it illegal to do anything with "underage pixels", or "simulated images of underage persons". Hence, a lot of Devs have gone the route of monster girls, fairies, goblin girls, furries, etc...

Some Devs are risking some serious shit to get us our fix. That's why when I find a VN that I like, I support them here and there when I can. I'm debating tossing a pittance to LC for giving us a place to find, preview, review, and discuss said games.

Reactions: 6 users

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
there was a time when we used to pleasure ourselves .... now we pleasure each other with likes :)

Reactions: 4 users

sandy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
Workers rise up aginst the capitalist agenda!! Sorry ment Lurkers, silly me

Reactions: 5 users

Kamilgar

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 8, 2022
LC COIN
Maybe it's the locked games people want to talk about. Everyone has their own preferences.
Some ppl just do not get it, if i would want the other games i would rather look on other pages, because there you might get newer versions, but the games+ are kind of exclusive on LC.

Reactions: 5 users

Takimura

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
Just wanted to give a thank you to all the lurkers banding together to get each other through this nonsense to member + status. You guys are the best.
I'd still prefer not doing it... But hey, i understand requirements (Doesn't mean i'm ok with how they implemented them)

Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom