Sunburn

I'm uploading the files right now. I'll post the link in about 30 minutes, and then you'll be able to play Sunburn. :sleep::coffee:
 
Damn, that was a pain. When a game is more than a couple of gigabytes, uploading it somewhere is a real struggle.
Here you go, guys. The built-in NSFW content mod is already included. The files aren’t mine; I just decided to share them.
But honestly, I absolutely love Retsymthenam’s games, but this one didn’t really click with me. It feels pretty similar to Atomiquest. The sex scenes are nice, but getting to them without cheats is a huge pain in the ass.

Answers to the usual questions: “The archive won’t open,” “the files are corrupted,” etc. Please download all the archive files and only open the first one, Sunburn (Windows, NSFW version).7z.001. Then simply extract it.

Sunburn V1.01:



:

To use cheats, you can either turn them on from the settings or:
Start a new game =>
Go past the intro so you are in a game session =>
Press the tilde button (~) to open the console =>
Type "cheats"

Once the cheats window is open, you can fill the value or character input fields with the relevant information.

Characters:

Type the exact name of any of the following characters into the character field:
Suzan, Karen, Laura, Lucy, Tanya, Madoobe, Eric, Lee, Henry

Then click "Add to party"

Different Ranks:
Enter the character's name in the character field (Ex: "Madoobe") and type 100 into the value field. Then click "Add EXP" to level them up, which will also change their skin.

Side characters (enemies or characters that cannot rank up):
Alien, Boar, Croc, DROID, Gasmask1, Gasmask2, Snake, SomaliPirate1, SomaliPirate2, SomaliPirate3, SomaliPirateAli, TentacleA, TentacleB, Tiger

I only have the Windows version, so sorry, Android guys.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom