Struggling to get coins.

liqer1822

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
I just don't know what to post....I will get there eventually. Went to donate BC and it wanted to charge me $60 to send $10.....fuck that! I do have a question though, I read somewhere that members+ has to be reobtained mostly.....is that true? If so I'm sol!

Reactions: 3 users

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Honestly, just join up in this mega-thread:
Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot
Just reply to some posts, it doesn't have to be much meaningful or deep or anything.. just read what others are typing, try to type along, reply to people, ask questions.. Heck; you can just share some good pictures you have (PROVIDED THEY DONT BREAK THE RULES; check start of thread).
The majority of replies in that thread will receive some likes - so if you make 1 post every so often in there, your coins will go up steadily. :)

Reactions: 1 user

Yang Wen-li

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Don't worry too much about it, man. You have over 100 LC bucks already - keep it up! Joke around, comment on pics; oh, and hang out in the lurker hangout thread! People are nice and chill there. Those LC bucks will stack up quick.

aertjaerma74853678

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2024
LC COIN
Honestly, just join up in this mega-thread:
Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot
Just reply to some posts, it doesn't have to be much meaningful or deep or anything.. just read what others are typing, try to type along, reply to people, ask questions.. Heck; you can just share some good pictures you have (PROVIDED THEY DONT BREAK THE RULES; check start of thread).
The majority of replies in that thread will receive some likes - so if you make 1 post every so often in there, your coins will go up steadily. :)
This guy knows how to grind

Dikkie

Registered
Lewd
Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
I just don't know what to post....I will get there eventually. Went to donate BC and it wanted to charge me $60 to send $10.....fuck that! I do have a question though, I read somewhere that members+ has to be reobtained mostly.....is that true? If so I'm sol!
Just hope ppl give u likes and post stuff your self it helps

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Why struggle when you can snuggle:bndr0013:

Back
Top Bottom