Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Ok folks I am going to start deleting threads that a re pointless and made just to get points. We already have a few long time thread for that reason and you are just clogging up the forum with junk. So make your peace with who ever it is you make peace with cause a bunch of threads are about to be gone and they will be permanently deleted and with that goes those precious points.... We mods have enough to keep up with without dealing with reading through a bunch of crap.

• Thumbs Down
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 12 users

mentalblais

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 28, 2023
LC COIN
Ok folks I am going to start deleting threads that a re pointless and made just to get points. We already have a few long time thread for that reason and you are just clogging up the forum with junk. So make your peace with who ever it is you make peace with cause a bunch of threads are about to be gone and they will be permanently deleted and with that goes those precious points.... We mods have enough to keep up with without dealing with reading through a bunch of crap.
fair enough.

dalailamer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 7, 2022
LC COIN
understandable. but tbh, it was clear, that something like this would happen. 750 LC is still low enough to get there in some days, but also to attract posting trash and spamming.

Reactions: 4 users

adolforitler1939

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 30, 2023
LC COIN
I got the point, but you guys asked for it yourselves. Like, this system was literally screaming "spam the site", and not only that but you all even turned off the only way to get points without it.

Reactions: 11 users

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I thought my thread was a good counterpoint to all the gushing for movie sequels, but hey your site do what you want.

I also assumed wrongly unmoderated off topic literally meant not moderated.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

XSPKGHOSTXX

AKA VIPERGTS151 ON F-95
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Huh looks like my thread got deleted not sure why but oh well

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Tosser

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
The two of my threads that got deleted are valid OT threads elsewhere - Redhead Appreciation and Freckles Appreciation. They are both well traveled and appreciated threads on another forum I belong to - this place didn't have them, so I created them. Such threads aren't useless. You incentivized thread creation but now you bitch about people doing it? You create a system, you see people finding ways to benefit from the system without cheating, then you punish them for doing what you were trying to get them to do all along.

This really doesn't make much sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

AntonZap

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
What counts as a pointless thread though? The system invites people to post as much as they can to collect the coins, so trash is going to be unavoidable to some degree. But this is a forum, people are going to also make topics about stuff they genuinely want to talk about. Do you have any standards that have to be followed for a thread to be considered valid, or is it just better to avoid posting in anything that isn't a game or the lurker thread?

Reactions: 5 users

locoulocou

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 1, 2023
LC COIN
I thought my thread was a good counterpoint to all the gushing for movie sequels, but hey your site do what you want.

I also assumed wrongly umoderated off topic literally meant not moderated.
I agree, I thought off topic was more permissive, and I put my post there to avoid problems. now I would like to know what is the threshold between spam and allowed actions, having a conversation between 2 users answering each other by replying is also considered spam?

Reactions: 1 users

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You asked us to create threads for discussion about like minded topics to earn points for games + All i did, we did was follow the conditions you set. Maybe you think its disrespectful, but forgive me if this isn't just arbitrary BS. Its Ex Post facto you keep changing the rules and terms.

I guess now log in play games, log out don't bother to comment. Unless its some random one sentence game review, why bother with longform discussion.

Hell i'd just as soon get all my time back and go back to lurking before all this began, despite enjoying the repartee of the company of some of the fine people on here. Enjoy my sinners section and shut the hell up.

You know i don't feel welcome here anymore, less than dish water or dirt and not much of a VIP. What was the point of the grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

strazaq

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
The next step is "you know guys, I'm going to delete those accounts who didn't donate our site". Stupid rules create stupid content. That's quite simple.

Reactions: 1 users

pman209

nobody important
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
The two of my threads that got deleted are valid OT threads elsewhere - Redhead Appreciation and Freckles Appreciation. They are both well traveled and appreciated threads on another forum I belong to - this place didn't have them, so I created them. Such threads aren't useless. You incentivized thread creation but now you bitch about people doing it? You create a system, you see people finding ways to benefit from the system without cheating, then you punish them for doing what you were trying to get them to do all along.

This really doesn't make much sense.
I'd personally like to see those threads! I quite appreciate redheads and fuckin love freckles! maybe dm me those ones on other sites?

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
make threads, make posts, interact, be active
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha

strazaq

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
My threads got deleted too. And I don't think they were created just for points. People had fun, there were multiple answers and reactions. I've already lost points gained with them. Now I'm waiting to get my time spent for creating them back. I guess it will happen soon, right?

Bunbun

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
Seriously?
I'm not sure exactly what the mods thought would happen when you set a target with no guidelines, keep moving that target and then encourage activity to reach said target.

Then complain that the increased activity is too hard to moderate?

Mixed signals people.

And the off-topic threads, posted in the off-topic section. How dare they.

Arachel

Perpetually Bored
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
I got the point, but you guys asked for it yourselves. Like, this system was literally screaming "spam the site", and not only that but you all even turned off the only way to get points without it.
No, they didn't. That's the interpretation most people gave because they couldn't be bothered to use the appropriate areas and likewise couldn't be bothered putting 2 seconds of thought into things before posting.

Darshalan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 13, 2023
LC COIN
You guys really should have thought about this a bit more before you implemented an ever increasing barrier for content. Of course there is going to be more nonsense threads, especially because thread creation is rewarded more than just posting.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Seems a lot of you really don't understand the rules. Lol.

There are duplicates with different tiles but practically the same things. Thus creating pointless threads that are already created. We WANT you guys to interact with each other. But we need you guys to follow the rules. Creating threads isn't the only way of gathering these points. But don't make it obvious that you're doing it for likes.

I admit, I'm getting sick of repeating the same shit. We're doing this to keep the unwanted out AKA the dickless head that keeps reporting to hosts because they want to bring the site down. This isn't a mix signal. This is obviously some of y'all creating things in your head for whatever reason. The rules is literally there. Click on that Extra tab. You should be able to see it. Or better yet;

Here.
Rules

Gonna lock this thread until further notice. Y'all have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom