Specific Incest Recommendations

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
Looking to compile a list of recommendations for games/VN's that may or may not be on LC. Specifically looking for games featuring a male MC (can be father or son/brother) who is bisexual and has encounters with ALL relatives male & female. I know about Blackmailing the Family and Doors already. Ultra mega bonus points if there is loli too!

Help me with your lewd wisdom fam!

Reactions: 1 user

Corellius

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
only ones that include brother action i can think of off hand is Stuck at Home by Moraion, which is still pretty new and doesn't have much content, and Twisted world by SnatsGames, and its going through a remake, last build before remake 7.3 had a ton of content though.

• Heart

Aszorath

Registered
Lewd
Jun 4, 2022
LC COIN
I'm not into the bi stuff but I think I can recommend a few that could be close for you. Blackmailing the Family first came to mind, but you already knew that one

the lost guardian just released its first version but will have some bi content. it wont have a lot but I still highly recommend it. there is a part one to the story but doesn't have any bi stuff in it, also a great game to check out

this one is more of a fantasy setting and could be more what your looking for. my life in a fantasy kingdom

this one doesn't have incest in it that I can remember but could be close to what your looking for. Libertine

hope this helps, good luck

• Heart
Back
Top Bottom