VN Ren'Py DAZ Single Again [v1.27.2] [Clever name games]

The entirety of Part 1 felt like
the MC refusing to adjust his mindset on Abby.
I'm hoping that in Part 2,
he stops continuously fighting against it regardless of your choices and starts to move his thoughts toward accepting a relationship with Abby.
 
In "Genre" spoiler it says "male domination"
Where? I've seen enough of MC being stepped over by Becca to drop this shit. Wish there was a tag "femdom" added here so that I could've avoid wasting my time on it
 
It's not a bad game but I wish there was a replay menu, but at least there's a lot of save slots for that reason I guess
 
Took a while to get there but finally some action in every new update
 
Frankie needs to man up and fuck Abby. This game is one constant disappointment. He hasn't even fucked Meiko. someone promised to him, his girlfriend allegedly. Less Sexy times per update, too much talk and padding it out. is this a sex game or not. their other game is the same, mc is constantly in his own head. Can their next game if there is one have a decisive MC who isn't a pushover wimp.
 
I definitely agree with a lot of the posts here. As much as I enjoy the game and I get that he is trying to be realistic with the moral dilemma with Abby, I am more than willing to suspend some disbelief to finally get some fucking action lol. It feels like one step forwards two steps back every update.
 
Back
Top Bottom