Theme editor

Should incest games have more look-alike characters in the same family?

i think families should look alike.
Problem is that you need a really good artist to make a bunch of characters that look similar but different enough at the same time to keep some variety.
It's a lot easier to make a bunch of LI that look nothing alike.
 
I think it adds an immersiveness and makes it much hotter. Variety should be done with side characters.
 
i think families should look alike.
Problem is that you need a really good artist to make a bunch of characters that look similar but different enough at the same time to keep some variety.
It's a lot easier to make a bunch of LI that look nothing alike.
It's easy for any non-porn series since they don't have to worry about taboo subjects like age. Like for example Gumball, you can obviously tell his mother and him are related without any context, you can pretty much tell any relative apart from one another just by their visual age. However in porn, it's just way different. Many porn creators don't want to skirt around the idea of age (either for personal or practical reasons), so all you're left with is a daughter who looks like the same age as their mother. Even without the restriction issue, you still have the issue of same-faceism, characters that are too hard to tell apart, which some creators tend to lean on.

For me, I'd prefer if the characters look different despite their relation (excluding twins). I'd rather have characters who I can distinguish from one another than every single family member looking like one person.
 
Not really, I look absolutely nothing like my older brother and sister, however look almost exactly like my younger brothers. Genetics is a weird thing and not every family member will look alike or even look "related".
 
That's true, I'm thinking of situations where the protagonist has stepsisters or had an ex-wife so they don't resemble each other, but there are also situations where they do resemble each other, few but they exist
 
Absolutely they should look similar. I love twincest for one thing. But incest games don't often have enough variety. It's always mothers and sisters, but they don't often enough throw cousins into the mix. That's an easy way to get your variety in terms of looks. Another easy way to get variety is to include the sisters and mothers friends in 3somes...even if you don't like lesbian stuff they can be in the room together when your fucking the other one. But siblings should be pretty similar...unless you make them half sisters, then it could be pretty different. So long story short...full siblings should share some similarities while half siblings...or cousins could be quite different.
 
My dad and I look vaguely similar, but I look nothing like my mom or the rest of my siblings.. I think they dynamic of dialogue between characters does a lot more to drive home the relationship than just making them look more alike ever could.
 
I'd like them to be generally similar looking but outliers do exist. My family are all brunettes except for one aunt and a cousin who aren't directly related (aunt is not his mom).

But if they all have one different parent (as in half siblings) they could all look wildly different. We've all seen moms with kids that look nothing alike because the fathers are different races or whatever.

But as long as the girls are sexy and are down to getting some big bro/daddy/etc cock (and hopefully a baby deposited), I'm good with whatever.
 
I think it would be cool if the family members had clearly related designs, like older and younger versions of the same general look.
 
It would be funny if some dev implemented this and incest mechanic from mewgenics as bad end
 
yes i mean they dont need to look exactly alike (a pair of twins can be nice) but some of them dont look related at all
 
They should simply share certain traits, eye color, hair color, and so on but not everything at once. It’s just about striking the right balance so it’s clear they’re family.
 
Even if it's not really realistic, a bit of differences is a good thing. Il will rather feeling two character dont seem related than fucking the same person
 
They should look-alike but not so much. Having a little bit of diversity is way better than identical clones.
 
Very few families actually have a strong resemblance between members. Just a little something - eyes, chin, mannerisms etc. So far I have only met 3 families in which the daughter is the spitting image of her mother - exactly what the mother looked like when she was the daughter's current age - which is both adorable and a little creepy.
 
Back
Top Bottom