Setting that age....what do you choose ?

Earlybird

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Sometimes I set my ages to 100+ just to see the nonsense dialogue, (It doesn't change the game). You can pretend they are anime lolis that are dragons and have lived for hundreds of years.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 1 user

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
Sometimes I set my ages to 100+ just to see the nonsense dialogue, (It doesn't change the game). You can pretend they are anime lolis that are dragons and have lived for hundreds of years.
lmao reminds me of this cilvanis clip where the guy says he watches them "for the plot"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

crimx42

Registered
Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
I hate games in which the thing is like SET THE AGE... then you try to set an age and the dev have clearly disabled certain numbers or have set arbitrary min or max...

My favorite so far is probably that Rick and Morty game in which is like SET WHATEVER AGE YOU WANT! Then properly allows me to make everyone 87 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
I hate games in which the thing is like SET THE AGE... then you try to set an age and the dev have clearly disabled certain numbers or have set arbitrary min or max...

My favorite so far is probably that Rick and Morty game in which is like SET WHATEVER AGE YOU WANT! Then properly allows me to make every 87 years old.
make everyone a wizened old fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom