searching for human on elven girl.

DenisDillan

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It's hard to find good games focused on elves, any recommendations for games MC Protagonist without NTR and other things like goblins or orks?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

mooseMoose

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2023
LC COIN
House in the Rift has an eleven character (no NTR). Peasants Quest has several (avoidable NTR).

Reactions: 1 user

koutetsu9

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
Harem Hotel would be worth a look. Excellent renders and animations from what I remember. I stopped playing after a while though because, at least in later updates, it seemed the lewd stuff was becoming perfunctory. It's a long game though, with tons of good content up to that point, so definitely something to check out at least. After all, your mileage may vary.

DenisDillan

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Harem Hotel would be worth a look. Excellent renders and animations from what I remember. I stopped playing after a while though because, at least in later updates, it seemed the lewd stuff was becoming perfunctory. It's a long game though, with tons of good content up to that point, so definitely something to check out at least. After all, your mileage may vary.
Harem Hotel I've played and never finished, that game where your grandfather leaves you with an Android girl.

DenisDillan

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Theres oppai odyssey theres no ntr and they are aliens but they look like elves
I searched for the game, and you're not kidding, I saw an image of the game and if this girl I saw is the alien you said... she really looks like an elf girl.

DenisDillan

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Theres oppai odyssey theres no ntr and they are aliens but they look like elves
I searched for the game, and you're not kidding, I saw an image of the game and if this girl I saw is the alien you said... she really looks like an elf girl.
Well, if you stop to thinking that elves are fantasy creatures from another world, that doesn't mean they could be aliens? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom