Returning member

ShadowDrifter

Lewd
Registered
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
24
LewdCoins
⚡310
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎4 Months of Service‎
Hey all,

As someone who has previously left only to end up coming back here I figured rather than lurking in the background like I did previously I ought to reintroduce myself.

So I'm ShadowDrifter, former member who left after my home got wrecked a couple of year back in a storm but now I'm back on my feet I'm back here as well.
 
Welcome back and glad to see your back on your feet. (y)

Sadly I can't say I remember your old account though.

Then again I wasn't that active till a year ago.
 
Welcome back to the site!


Did I know you on your previous account?
Thanks!

I tended not to interact too much so possibly not but considering it's been quite a time that I've been off here and everything I've been through its plausible I just don't remember
 
Back
Top Bottom