Apollo

Dev
Staff member
Administrator
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Lewd
Bugmenot
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
709
LewdCoins
⚡307,559
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎1 Year of Service‎
Allow others to update?
  1. no
Developer Name
YOUKAITAMANOKOSHI
Developer Links
Version
1.00
Latest Update
May 10, 2026
Release Date
May 1, 2015
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
cover
Overview:
I worked late every night. But it was not terrible. My boss never praised me. But I was not unfulfilled. I did it for my beloved daughter... I was divorced some fifteen, twenty years ago. My wife was gone. But I was not lonely. She left a gift. Each night I came home to her wonderful cooking. Each morning she greeted me with a smile as warm as the sun. She was my everything. For her I would move mountains. My sweet, cherished, beloved, wonderful daughter. But one day after work, we went drinking, and I came to Nozokibeya, a whore house. There I saw a girl who looked shockingly like my daughter. It couldn't be her. It couldn't be. It... couldn't... be... That was the day my happiness crumbled. A visual novel of heartcrushing revelation, voyeurism and incest!!​

2DCG, Text Based , Censored , Kinetic Novel , Japanese Game , Male Protagonist , Ahegao , Big Tits, Creampie, Dilf, Group sex, Incest, Internal view, Lactation , Vaginal sex , Oral sex, Netorare
1. Extract and run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
​

6039963_1776952967699.jpg6039964_1776952979054.jpg6039965_1776953071765.jpg​
 
This game looks pretty interesting, I think I'll play it)
 
Back
Top Bottom