Renders were made using The Klub 17

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah really not a fan of the new RPG style he's going for. I prefer the VN style alot more.
Nobody I know likes it... Everyone asks him to remake something old, which was much better. But he's too hard-headed. Apart from the fact that there is no way to repeat scenes and there are still few. Short games.. High price.. I even thought he had stopped.

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
We have a 14-day grace period on this site, where we won't post games unless they get leaked by another site first.
Same goes for links posted by users in a thread like this.

Imagine working hard on a game, and having it be leaked within a few days or even a few hours. It'd be gut-wrenching. Many devs have lost interest in the hobby because of it.
Don't forget that this is a small indie dev, making small games. Let's respect the hussle and let them earn a little from it. You'll get the game soon, I promise.
Come on, that's never stopped a game from making a lot of money and it's still free marketing. Those who download will not buy and those who buy may have downloaded and decided to help. Are you going to start with the ''pirates with a conscience'' thing? This isn't real and everyone knows it.

Reactions: 1 user

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
I played the new game, Atomicthing, I was even offended because it was so bad. Don't even bother downloading it, I think it's the worst game I've ever played.

Orlox

Registered
Lewd
Mar 3, 2023
LC COIN
I played the new game, Atomicthing, I was even offended because it was so bad. Don't even bother downloading it, I think it's the worst game I've ever played.
Yeah, it was very disappointing. It's pretty lame how it has next to no character dialogues from what I've seen and no story either.

Last edited:

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, it was a very disappointing. It's pretty lame how it has next to no character dialogues from what I've seen and no story either.
Myster for me is a lost cause now. He just does the opposite of what the public asks, he's stubborn as hell and still wants to charge a lot. This is the last time I comment about this guy, I'm sure he does these things just to annoy.

paralelipodo19

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
I have the games that they launched with their old user, there are 3 or four
Do you know how I can publish them?

Umudsam102

Registered
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Man had potential to make good games but got greedy. A return to older games, update the models, improve the animations and Myster would be set.

What a shame.

Back
Top Bottom