Renders were made using The Klub 17

simple_human

Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2022
LC COIN
games, recently were banned from some sites.

full -- pc- ; linux-mac-;

full -- pc-;

full -- pc-

full -- pc-; linux-; mac-; android-;

full -- pc-; android-; mac-;

-- ???

Reactions: 6 users

EltonR94

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Added the games you had downloads for.
The games have indeed been purged from at least one other site due to shota contents.

The Goodtown Mystery
Refuge Roadtrip
Housewife
Seashell Whispers
Not Without My Sister

Tags are based on the descriptions and previews given by the dev.
Desperate Days Full 1.2 had to be added too, some available links to the game below:

website with game description:

Reactions: 1 users

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Desperate Days Full 1.2 had to be added too, some available links to the game below:

website with game description:
Alright, made a new thread for it. Thanks for the links.

Desperate Days

• Heart

dokumadesu

Registered
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
HIS NEW GAME RELEASED!!!

Game name is

we need full version tho :c

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

EltonR94

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
i have it just dont know how to send it to someone to post bc file is too big
send it to a website like Pixeldrain, Mega, GoFile or MediaFire and then send the link by commenting here again, if possible comment by replying to one of the EscapesMe comments and when he sees it he will make a proper post about the game. But it's the full version of the game, right? Thank you in advance bro.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

dokumadesu

Registered
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
i have it just dont know how to send it to someone to post bc file is too big
I heard that his latest game, released this time, is really well-made. There are several websites, like the one @EltonR94 mentioned, where you can upload large files and share them for free. Those sites he mentioned are prime examples. I'm grateful for your sharing spirit and would like to try the full version soon. 🤤

dokumadesu

Registered
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
send it to a website like Pixeldrain, Mega, GoFile or MediaFire and then send the link by commenting here again, if possible comment by replying to one of the EscapesMe comments and when he sees it he will make a proper post about the game. But it's the full version of the game, right? Thank you in advance bro.
Bruhh we need to try this one asap !!! I tried free version and my down there is already about to explode 🥵🥵

• Heart

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
We have a 14-day grace period on this site, where we won't post games unless they get leaked by another site first.
Same goes for links posted by users in a thread like this.

Imagine working hard on a game, and having it be leaked within a few days or even a few hours. It'd be gut-wrenching. Many devs have lost interest in the hobby because of it.
Don't forget that this is a small indie dev, making small games. Let's respect the hussle and let them earn a little from it. You'll get the game soon, I promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

Angrypenguin

Registered
Lewd
Jun 5, 2023
LC COIN
We have a 14-day grace period on this site, where we won't post games unless they get leaked by another site first.
Same goes for links posted by users in a thread like this.

Imagine working hard on a game, and having it be leaked within a few days or even a few hours. It'd be gut-wrenching. Many devs have lost interest in the hobby because of it.
Don't forget that this is a small indie dev, making small games. Let's respect the hussle and let them earn a little from it. You'll get the game soon, I promise.
fair enough i respect that. I'll keep that in mind I didn't know that was a thing ,but it makes sense.

whami

Registered
Lewd
May 9, 2023
LC COIN
Does anyone know if Atomiquest has any incest in it? It didn't seem like it from the previews, but I figured it was worth asking based on their other games.

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
Myster managed to make his games worse and worse. How is this possible? Housewife is the least worst. I put a lot more faith in SS Lover nowadays, he makes games similar to Myster's ''oldschool'' ones.

thestrokes2

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Myster managed to make his games worse and worse. How is this possible? Housewife is the least worst. I put a lot more faith in SS Lover nowadays, he makes games similar to Myster's ''oldschool'' ones.
Yeah really not a fan of the new RPG style he's going for. I prefer the VN style alot more.

Back
Top Bottom