{request} yandere simulator sex framework

sims69

Registered
Lewd
Dec 14, 2022
LC COIN
is there a sex mod for yandere sim? ive always wondered if there was such a thing, and if its not there is it technicaly posible for someone to make it?

Reactions: 1 users

Heathen

Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Cool question, but I am really surprised to hear Yandere Sim still exists. Hope you find something: Yandere's are hot as hell.

sims69

Registered
Lewd
Dec 14, 2022
LC COIN
Cool question, but I am really surprised to hear Yandere Sim still exists. Hope you find something: Yandere's are hot as hell.
im suprised trhey dont have like a big mod community imagine the posibilitys like making custom animations, coruption system, moded models like glory hole in bathrooms jealousy system its the perfect game for it in my opinion

Reactions: 1 user

Heathen

Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
im suprised trhey dont have like a big mod community imagine the posibilitys like making custom animations, coruption system, moded models like glory hole in bathrooms jealousy system its the perfect game for it in my opinion
I don't know what the game looks like today, but from what it looked like before I imagine making mods with major gameplay changes would be really really difficult.

sims69

Registered
Lewd
Dec 14, 2022
LC COIN
there making 1 for palworld tho someone managed to make a framework and he made mastrubation animation it looks promising

MajorTanya

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2024
LC COIN
Look man there is a sex mod for skyrim there is a sex mod for roblox probably and there is most definitely a sex mod of minecraft if you cant find one for yandere there is either 2 reasons 1 you havent found it or 2 it has not been made yet.

Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
I pity whoever tries to mod that thing. yandev's work is a masterclass in how you don't write code and he's made it abundantly and explicitly clear he does not intend on improving.

Attachments

• a780a1_7778369.jpg
    a780a1_7778369.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 2

Arachel

Perpetually Bored
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
I pity whoever tries to mod that thing. yandev's work is a masterclass in how you don't write code and he's made it abundantly and explicitly clear he does not intend on improving.
Too bad he's pretty much scum of the Earth and still tries to take some sort of moral high ground with his game that he's pretty much abandoned.

Back
Top Bottom