Theme editor

Recommend trainer games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeus179
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 404

Zeus179

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Oct 6, 2022
Threads
12
Messages
47
Vouches
0
Likes
29
LewdCoins
⚡0
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎4 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
I know the standard stuff but is there anything new or any games that should be tagged trainer but arent?
 
Oh I am sure that there are a bunch that are scattered throughout the game threads... Things get jumbled up in the transfer process, and things like tags go missing or just forgot to be added...
 
I'm just commenting to see when someone replies as I'm very interested myself in finding any new training games (for as long as they don't have any of my "nope tags")
 
  • Ciri Trainer
  • The Princess and the Tower
  • Pizza Hot!
  • Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure
  • Library Story
 
Harem Heaven, still WIP and uses AI art, though the dev still does a lot of work in tweaking the character art so it's quite great nonetheless
 
Some complete trainer games from this year.

--Big games--
`Restore` by MomiMomi Games

`Sex Trainer's Diary: Hidden Kinks` by Cock Smith

`VTuber Hack` by Beel ze bub

--Small games--
Hypno App 2 ~Entrancing the Pure Lady into My Personal Plaything~ by Dobuworks

`New Life: Living with Reina` by Koyomi Studio

Halcyon Days ~Sunny Days with Sister-chan~ by Catknight

`Tentacle Clicker ~Turning Girls into Breeding Grounds Through Sensory Deprivation~` by Serinette

`Mandatory Manager` by Kana

(+) I Am a Chair by BibiPiece

`Undercity Doll Shop` by Kowloon Butter Factory

I prioritized games that aren't available here on LC Games.
 
Last edited:
Some complete trainer games from this year.

--Big games--
`Restore` by MomiMomi Games

`Sex Trainer's Diary: Hidden Kinks` by Cock Smith

`VTuber Hack` by Beel ze bub

--Small games--
Hypno App 2 ~Entrancing the Pure Lady into My Personal Plaything~ by Dobuworks

`New Life: Living with Reina` by Koyomi Studio

Halcyon Days ~Sunny Days with Sister-chan~ by Catknight

`Tentacle Clicker ~Turning Girls into Breeding Grounds Through Sensory Deprivation~` by Serinette

`Mandatory Manager` by Kana

(+) I Am a Chair by BibiPiece

`Undercity Doll Shop` by Kowloon Butter Factory

I prioritized games that aren't available here on LC Games.
Ahh thanks for these will give these a look :)
 
Harem Heaven, still WIP and uses AI art, though the dev still does a lot of work in tweaking the character art so it's quite great nonetheless
Just finished this one. Great recommendation!!
 
Back
Top Bottom