[Site News] Previous Theme Rework + ETH Donation Testing

Jack Of Blades

Sites are not ran for free
Staff member
Owner
Premium
Donator
Lewd
UwU
Registered
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Messages
2,676
Donated
$146.00
LewdCoins
⚡153,728
Donation coins
63
Platinum
2
adcoin
5
‎4 Years of Service‎
I’ve got the go-ahead to rework the previous theme into our own vision for LewdCorner.

The plan is to update it for XenForo 2.3 and bring over the changes and features I’ve worked on with the newer theme, adapting them to fit the previous one. It won’t just be the old theme switched back on. I’ll be using it as the foundation for an updated version with our own changes and improvements.

I expect the main rework to take a few hours, with some testing and adjustments needed to make sure everything carries over properly.

Crypto Donation Testing

I also still need help testing the MakePay crypto donation setup after the changes I’ve made on my end.

To clarify, this isn’t just about testing the ETH-to-LTC conversion. The goal is to check that the automatic donation process works for all coins handled through MakePay. Realistically, though, ETH is the one to test right now, since that’s the option currently listed.

For an ETH donation, I need to confirm that the conversion to LTC completes, the payment is recognised, and the donation finishes processing without me having to step in manually.

I also need to check whether Donation Coins are automatically credited to your account once the payment finishes. I’m still not certain that part is working, so simply receiving the crypto isn’t enough to call the whole process working.

If you’re willing to help, reply here or send me a PM before making a test donation so we can coordinate it and compare what happens on your end with what I’m seeing on mine.

Appreciate anyone willing to help get this checked.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom