Theme editor

[Site News] Previous Theme Rework + ETH Donation Testing

Thread owner
Back to the old theme, eh? While I don't mind going back, I saw the complaints from a bunch of people after all, but on a personal level I actually liked the new theme you had going. Minimalism is usually a poorly done change nowadays, but I liked the clarity and sterile simplicity of the new theme.
im combining both themes.
 
I too purchased Vault Automation on September 19 and it worked for only two days. A couple of days ago, I placed a ticket and the next day it was fixed. I do not know if they were the ones who fixed it, but I would like to thank Mime and Tripod for responding quickly.

I doubt that we will we be refunded or our remaining days extended, but its not like it was real money and there is nothing else to do with it anyway. Although 6,000.00 LewdCoins is too high.

I do have a question for you. Like you, my levels are not displayed. (I have P1, P2, P3, P4, and P5.) Now though I can't find my levels in my account anymore, let alone change the display options. I was just curious if you could see yours on your account.
you got 61k in your wallet alone & all your badges (even though I have badges shut off)
a few coins are not a big thing.

now all the noobs are going to be freaking out that they lost 18 coins in interest over those 9 days & will be opening 76,000 tickets LOL
 
you got 61k in your wallet alone & all your badges (even though I have badges shut off)
a few coins are not a big thing.

now all the noobs are going to be freaking out that they lost 18 coins in interest over those 9 days & will be opening 76,000 tickets LOL
LMAO. Quit peeking in my purse. 🫣
 
Thread owner
Back
Top Bottom