Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
My main game is taking all my time so I will never get to this one, but I had an idea I wanted to play around with.. So the MC is a rich man who develops a rare disease which there are no cures for at the time. He decides to cryogenically freeze himself until there is a cure. During this time he is waiting for a cure the world develops a medicine that stops/reverts the aging process for all humans. Everything is going great until all the male population dies off and no females look older than 18 any longer. Wars are fought to claim surviving men, but eventually, all the men die off, and no babies have been born in almost 100 years. A group of young explorers stumble across the building that was damaged during a war which happens to be where the MC is frozen. They unknowingly get him out of the cryogenically frozen state and are very excited to see him as this is the first man that has been seen on Earth in over 100 years. The girls hide the man and get him medicine to cure his disease. From here I figured the game could go in so many directions, the MC helps repopulate, he is hunted for his seed, or really anything is possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
I'm thinking about a historical game were every game and sequel follows a single-family line though out the generation. One game you play one guy and the next a time skip them you follow his children. It starts following a family in the Hunter gathering age and eventually lead to the far-future. This seems more like an aspect of the game storytelling, rather than a game mechanic.

Not sure about the story. maybe a normal historical story with them dealing with historical events or one with scifi/supernatural or horror elements. If it a horror and supernatural route, it would follow a bloodline of a family as they deal with the supernatural and horror every few generations. As with all things there will be sex. Maybe a Lovecraftian horror thing that see them inevitably each generation they fall to incest and degeneracy as they try to push back the darkness.

jonm9

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
I would love to explore a true female pov game (even though I'm a guy)

one that actually goes through realistic situations, responses and dialogues. Think it would be hot to be "corrupted" but from the female pov

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
I got an idea for a game called the Bodyguard.
You play a bodyguard for a new up and coming actress. Your job is to protect her from the corruption of Hollywood, you know predatory agents, Weinstein, people trying to casting couch her, people trying to push her to do nude scene, you know those sleaze Hollywood controversy we hear all the time.
I'm thinking instead of her being innocent she a Brats so who think she hot stuff and willing to do anything to get ahead. Your job to keep her in the straight a narrow, even when he hates you for it. With multiple ending where make it in Hollywood as a well-respected actor, leave Hollywood, and dark one such a where she crashes and burn like those actors that do lots of drugs.

Back
Top Bottom