Theme editor

Game discovery question

  • Thread starter Thread starter teh_names_z
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 179

teh_names_z

Registered
Joined
May 2, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
21
Vouches
0
Likes
9
LewdCoins
⚡226
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎5 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
So I played a game, then suddenly I lost the tab, not sure what happened, maybe the game was removed from the site I was on.. but I'm hoping someone here knows the game title.. it goes something like this:

You play as a rich guy who has a dead beat brother, he keeps borrowing money from you, and you have sex with his wife... the first scene is a flashback and you also have sex with her indian friend. when receiving a blowjob from the wife, their daughter walks in and catches you two in the act..

Any ideas on the name?
 
Thread owner
Still looking for this game, can't find it, starting to think I dreamed it up :D
 
Is it a 3d game? renpy? It sounds familiar but I don't think I know the name sadly
 
Haha, I'm sure I saw an LLM game on Ryuu, but now I can't find it. It was in Japanese, so I have no idea how to search
 
Thread owner
Haha, I'm sure I saw an LLM game on Ryuu, but now I can't find it. It was in Japanese, so I have no idea how to search
The one I am thinking of was in english, certainly didn't feel japanese made either (like the first date is with ur brother's wife and her indian friend, they go out to buy clothes/shopping, and he hits on both of them), not normal to start with an indian kink in a japanese game.
 
Back
Top Bottom