Theme editor

POLL: will you go back to lurking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rattatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 120
  • Views Views 5K

So you're farming LC to buy Member+. Once (if) you do, will you go back to lurking?

  • I'll go back to lurking

  • I'll become an active member


Results are only viewable after voting.
it start by M+ then u try to go for the P4 with Bank and some activity here and then
 
I think I'll keep chatting up here for a while :) there are a few nice ones in here :)
 
I'll become an active member
P.S: Now I am on my way to buy the P5 and it is still active so I am trying to buy the p5 to be active and not hidden.
 
I have been lurking since before the games+, so i probably would have more times going back to lurking
 
I will probably go back to lurking. Like if I really wanted to say smth, I would. But I don't like to engage in effectively useless small talk, especially online.
 
I will most likely go back to shadows like to read but mostly keep to myself.
 
Maybe the grind helps to tale all this easier. When why not read along the threads sometimes. And if theres something i can give my opinion ...why not?
 
Back
Top Bottom