Castell The problem in the Code Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jul 5, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 783 Vouches 0 Likes 6,983 LewdCoins ⚡8,831 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 15, 2024 #61 PlayStation, but being honest I mostly play just on PC
S sverkarens Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 4, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 22 Vouches 0 Likes 9 LewdCoins ⚡102 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 19, 2024 #62 Pc
redhairedwolf Lewd Registered Joined Jun 15, 2022 Threads 0 Messages 42 Vouches 0 Likes 198 LewdCoins ⚡770 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Jun 19, 2024 #63 I was a Playstation kid, so I guess Playstation
R robbiesmith123456 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 9, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 56 Vouches 0 Likes 42 LewdCoins ⚡982 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 19, 2024 #64 Playstation. Hands down. I can't stand the XBox controller.
M mncsr Lewd Registered Joined Feb 11, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 78 Vouches 0 Likes 11 LewdCoins ⚡1,116 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #65 PlayStation for years
Duckpoo69420 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 20, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 97 Vouches 0 Likes 19 LewdCoins ⚡1,228 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #66 I've only ever had PlayStation not because of some brand loyalty, but because I've never had a reason to switch to Xbox. I also find myself not using my PS5 that often anyways since getting a PC.
I've only ever had PlayStation not because of some brand loyalty, but because I've never had a reason to switch to Xbox. I also find myself not using my PS5 that often anyways since getting a PC.
Karamchad Nuke away Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined May 30, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 666 Vouches 0 Likes 471 LewdCoins ⚡19 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #67 PC
T teki777 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 3, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 36 Vouches 0 Likes 35 LewdCoins ⚡1,128 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #68 PS.. but I play less. If I do, it's fifa, COD,cyberpunk
U User_110189 Unconfirmed Jun 23, 2024 #69 I was playstation most of my life until I got an Xbox 360, but mostly PC nowadays
D Deco Lewd Registered Joined Feb 8, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 91 Vouches 0 Likes 22 LewdCoins ⚡1,096 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #70 Playstation
banabad0912 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 15, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 281 Vouches 0 Likes 1,751 LewdCoins ⚡3,207 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #71 Always had a PlayStation, never had an Xbox.
SennaLv11 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 17, 2022 Threads 0 Messages 49 Vouches 0 Likes 106 LewdCoins ⚡1,059 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #72 Playstation as well, but that's purely because the first three had something going for them. I have no interest in either console brand at this point.
Playstation as well, but that's purely because the first three had something going for them. I have no interest in either console brand at this point.
D duckydoodoo Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 6, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 217 Vouches 0 Likes 125 LewdCoins ⚡2,233 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #73 In order, PC, Playstation, Sega Dreamcast
Ronak Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jul 14, 2022 Threads 0 Messages 26 Vouches 0 Likes 70 LewdCoins ⚡698 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #74 If from those two then Playstation. Otherwise Pc,Vita,any Nintendo Handheld.
KantamaroSan Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 24, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 63 Vouches 0 Likes 94 LewdCoins ⚡1,218 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 23, 2024 #75 Console, switch please, no need for xbox nor playstation
W wapij68565 Lewd Registered Joined May 25, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 45 Vouches 0 Likes 19 LewdCoins ⚡807 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 24, 2024 #77 You must be registered to see attachments Attachments You must be registered for see attachments list
Deleted member 27679 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 26, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 27 Vouches 0 Likes 61 LewdCoins ⚡350 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 24, 2024 #78 Playstation except for the 360 era. But PC Trumps All
stoic.nothingness Hiding in the Shadows Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Nov 13, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 805 Vouches 0 Likes 4,285 LewdCoins ⚡1,000 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 28, 2024 #79 Love playstation, like xbox (but can't stand their interface.) But mostly play on pc due to alot of the of there exclusive games end up on pc anyways.
Love playstation, like xbox (but can't stand their interface.) But mostly play on pc due to alot of the of there exclusive games end up on pc anyways.
C Cougar18 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 25, 2024 Threads 2 Messages 188 Vouches 0 Likes 114 LewdCoins ⚡37,167 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 28, 2024 #80 Xbox