VN Ren'Py [HS2] Pale Carnations [Ch.4 Up.7 EA] [Mutt & Jeff]

3.67 star(s) 3 ratings
3.67 star(s) 3 reviews
There are some games that I am genuinely terrified will end up being abandoned. This is one of them. It doesn't even hit all of my fetishes, but doesn't matter. Everything from the art to the characters to the sex, it all works so damn well together.
Relax Update is comming
 

Attachments

  • 4_7_Promo.webp
    4_7_Promo.webp
    680 KB · Views: 19
There are some games that I am genuinely terrified will end up being abandoned. This is one of them. It doesn't even hit all of my fetishes, but doesn't matter. Everything from the art to the characters to the sex, it all works so damn well together.
Mutt & Jeff
hace 4 días
Hello all, GIL and I are happy to (finally!) announce the release of the conclusion of Chapter 4. This took far longer than we would have liked, but it is here. Set your calendars and see the image above for the totals, but here's a quick breakdown of what you can expect:

Exhibition games featuring our Carnations (duh), the first of which segues into very distinct scenes depending on who wins.

We kinda went crazy with the next leg, for better and worse. Both Rosalind and Veronica have distinct paths, with significant branching on each side.

Will Felicia be crushed by the weight of the last update’s cliffhanger? That will be determined by the choices you made throughout the entire game. No pressure.

A Hana GF scene! Finally, something for the faithful or the pretend to be faithful.

Plus the exciting conclusion you won't believe!

All of this to say, it's another wide update. Best enjoyed if you like doing multiple playthroughs, so please take that in consideration if you're going to pledge for early access.

Thank you so, so, so much for your patience and interest over these last 9 months. Without you, we are nothing. So please look forward to Ch4Up7.
 
This game is extremely hot. I just wish the development was more consistent. I feel like it's been on Chapter 4 for like 2 years
 
This game is extremely hot. I just wish the development was more consistent. I feel like it's been on Chapter 4 for like 2 years
Agreed it is hot. How is it not consistent? They are consistently releasing updates every 10 or so months
 
For a game so focused around the Carnations, it really is carried by Hana and Mina...
Yeah, honestly, I can see what you mean. 😂 For a game that puts so much emphasis on the Carnations, Hana and Mina really do end up carrying a huge amount of the appeal. They have enough personality and presence that it’s hard not to focus on them, even when the story is supposedly about the wider group.

It’s kind of funny when you think about it — the game can spend all this time building up the Carnations as a whole, but then two characters just completely steal the spotlight anyway. 😂 Not necessarily a bad thing, though. If those two are the characters people end up remembering most, I’d say the game did something right with them.
 
The peakest of peak, great story, amazing characters, looks fantastic and has tones of content now and more in the future. I've replayed it multiple times just to see how choices matter and they do. They hand the subject matter of being invited to this club so well and believable
 
I'm still catching back up.. last I read PC, MC & Ian called Hawaii, and I stopped there. That was a while ago. I'm almost back to the same spot and I'm playing just one playthrough instead of trying to juggle ten saves. It was getting tough to keep the choices straight. I'm using the all-scenes walkthrough so hopefully the story still makes sense for things I haven't seen yet.

This is definitely my favorite eVN by far and I am not even approaching into S&M as a kink... I'm digging the writing and examining the human spirit. Really good stuff.
 
With how beloved this game is on f95zone, I'm shocked it only has 3 reviews here on lewd corner. Isn't this forum bigger?
 
Agreed it is hot. How is it not consistent? They are consistently releasing updates every 10 or so months
As a Mrs Pullman simp, The game was approaching it's absolute PEAK moments when it got frozen in time for over a year now. It recently got some beefy updates but there was so little of my queen in it (an awesome moment sure but still a *moment*)
 
With how beloved this game is on f95zone, I'm shocked it only has 3 reviews here on lewd corner. Isn't this forum bigger?
F95 is *slightly* bigger with Members: 11,514,912
LC is 215,330
 
Back
Top Bottom