Old nerdy Lurker says Hi!

Gamesman

Registered
LV

Feb 14, 2023
LC COIN
I am an old lurker since before the internet was a thing back when it was dial-up BBS and text games. I have had a C-64, a Tandy 1000 and various low budget computers. I played WOW and Ever-quest. I had a lot of fun with Leisure Suit Larry games. I remember when Floppy Disks were new and each generation of HDs. The games now are so much bigger and complex. I never really got into consoles. The last I had was an N-64 and my favorite game was Conker's Bad fur day. I remember downloading pics from what was known as Amateur sites that had underage girls naked mostly from magazines in Japan. Things have changed a lot and I learned to lurk to keep my privacy.

Reactions: 1 users

Rece1234

Registered
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
I am an old lurker since before the internet was a thing back when it was dial-up BBS and text games. I have had a C-64, a Tandy 1000 and various low budget computers. I played WOW and Ever-quest. I had a lot of fun with Leisure Suit Larry games. I remember when Floppy Disks were new and each generation of HDs. The games now are so much bigger and complex. I never really got into consoles. The last I had was an N-64 and my favorite game was Conker's Bad fur day. I remember downloading pics from what was known as Amateur sites that had underage girls naked mostly from magazines in Japan. Things have changed a lot and I learned to lurk to keep my privacy.
Nerd alert!

Gamesman

Registered
LV

Feb 14, 2023
LC COIN
Nerd alert!
Well Yeah! Proud of it too. I was a nerd when you got beat up for it. I read the Hobbit and LOTR before it was cool. Me and a friend got the formula for Nitroglycerin but decided it was too dangerous. I was having fun fiber optics and the first solar cells back before they used them on anything but satellites. And I had far more books than TV channels or games. I remember when Video tapes first came out and watched Star Trek TOS with my mom.

Back
Top Bottom