Obscure game recommendations

kewinocun

Registered
Lewd
Jan 21, 2024
LC COIN
What games have you played that are maybe less well known that you think deserve a bit more attention? Some hidden gems worth trying

AnyNameYouWish

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Don't know if any of these are actually obscure to any degree, but I don't come across many people talking about them.

Holstein Girls is a game inspired by, and along the same lines as, Lab Rats, just far simpler in execution, and way more streamlined in its focus. Instead of being about mind control, like Lab Rats, it's about breast expansion. The MC discreetly feeds the girls and women around him (family included) a serum that causes their busts to grow and their libidos to kick into overdrive. You choose who gets bigger, and thus who ends up a nympho addicted to the MC by the end. No real choices beyond that, because the game's not trying to be everything. It's one thing, and it knows that.

Incubus City by Wape is a good one. Rape-heavy (extremely rape-heavy), with some murder in it (no gore), but that's optional. You can go for seduction as well, or mind control, or beat the crap out of everyone you meet. The choice is up to you, and your choices with early conquests dictate the avenues you have open for later ones. It's got a ton of women, though none of them are exactly love interests. The game is more about figuring out how best to exploit every scenario you encounter to knock up the women present, then leaving before consequences catch up with you. The choices you make in a playthrough (very quick each time, less than an hour) give you different endings, and those endings give you new starting conditions that confer mechanical advantages for your future playthroughs.

My Oblivious Milf is insane and silly, with pretty frequent small updates that add roughly a thousand words each time. It's about oblivious incest with a bimbo mom. She's ditzy as they come, and stats you level through your encounters with her only make her less observant. There are no fail states or endgames, just more and more paths of oblivious and stealthy sex to unlock. It goes from you groping her beside the kitchen table and playing it off as a mistake to full-on skullfucking her beside her husband (your father) with neither realising what's going on right in front of them. It's outlandish, completely unbelievable, and that's part of what I like about it.

Lab Rats 2: Reformulate. Not a sequel to the original Lab Rats, just a standalone mod for the sequel. The second game never got as big as the first, and that's thanks to the focus on random character generation instead of focused corruption stories, along with doubling down on the stat grinding — the creator seems not to have understood what people liked about the original. Eventually he canned the project, leaving it abandoned. The mod continues where he left off, smoothing over the contentious bits and expanding it greatly. It's a pretty enormous project by now, with the core files constantly being worked on and updated on Github. Just like the first, it's about drugging the women around you through mind control serums to get them obsessed with, and subservient to, you.

Aurelia. Pixel art in a fantasy world, all of which is absolutely gorgeous. You're a commoner who's obtained magical powers out of nowhere in a world where people don't just obtain those out of nowhere. Figure things out from there, while fulfilling quests with ladies in various locales to get them interested in you. I cannot stress enough just how good the art is for this one, even with it being pixelated.

xtest

Registered
Lewd
Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
Brave Soul if you're into action jrpgs and you can get it running on modern PC, a bit tricky if I remember correctly.

osiris789

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2024
LC COIN
I would say Cabin by the Lake is one that feels like it is still under the radar but is very good if you are into large breasts especially

Back
Top Bottom