Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So, the old method to get Member+ rank is gone and a new Credit system is at place.
NOTE: If you read something about "minimum post count" or "meaningful posts" or "time online" these are from the previous system and OUTDATED!

Read about it in the official thread:
-> Unlocking the Benefits: Active Member Rank Requirements and Advantages of VIP/VIP+ <-

TL;DR: What is this System? You have to earn Credits (LC coins) by participating in the forum and then unlock the Members+ Rank in the shop to access the Games+ section.

How to earn these Credits (LC Coins)?
You have to do certain activities as listed below.

These are the latest OFFICIAL numbers from the link above (they are outdated):
Start a Game Thread: Upload a game thread and earn 15 credits.
Post a Post: Earn 3 credits for each post. Share your thoughts and participate in discussions.
Start a Thread: Initiate a new thread and receive 5 credits for contributing fresh content.
Daily Login: Simply log into LewdCorner daily and receive 2 credits. Your regular visits enrich our community.
Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credits when your content receives a reaction, recognizing your valuable contributions.
Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by adding a personality to your profile with an uploaded avatar.
Purchase Credits: Need more credits? You can now purchase them to unlock ranks.
I'll try to update this numbers as soon as the official thread gets updated.

These are the current numbers:
  • Post a Post: Gives 5 credit. Be careful not to spam posts!
  • Start a Thread: Gives 7 credits. Threads with the sole purpose to get credits may get deleted.
  • Start a Game Thread: Gives 15 credits when you upload a game thread.
  • Receive Reactions: Gives 5 credit. Don't beg or ask for likes, nobody likes that.
  • Upload an Avatar: Gives 8 credits. Only works once.
Removed: Daily Login (People abused it with VPNs), Giving Reactions (People used scripts to mass like whole threads)
Sucks that they are gone? Yes, you can thank those who desperately need to cheat and abuse the system and thus make it harder for everybody else.

And here is an anti-spam measure in form of a cooldown timer:
To maintain the quality of discussions and fairness of rewards, we have implemented a 3-minute cooldown timer. This ensures that each action (posting, thread creation, reacting to content) is spaced out, preventing spam and promoting meaningful engagement.

There are two other methods of earning coins, the lottery and the bank, both can be found if you click the arrow next to Shop at the top of the website.
To use the Lottery you have to buy a ticket for 50 coin, choose 6 numbers and hope that all 6 are correct to win the price money. Sadly the odds are way too low to make it worthwhile.
The Bank is pretty straight forward. You deposit coins and after 24h you can collect 1% interests. So if you put 500 coins into it, you'll get 5 coins per day.
You must be registered to see attachments

1. First you need to deposit coins. You need at least 100 coins to make it worhtwhile (100 coins = 1 coin per day).
2. Then you have to wait full 24h, the countdown (re)starts whenever you do a transaction.
3. After that, it will be show that you can collect the coins, so click on "Collect interest", the coins will automatically put into the bank.
4. Withdraw coins if needed.

Notes:
Every time you deposit, withdraw or collect coins the timer will be reset and the 24h starts anew. So if you want to be efficient, deposit new coins right after you collected them.
Interests will NOT accumulate, there will only ever be 24h worth of interests, so collect them every day.
If something is displayed wrong, for example if you should be able to collect interests, reload the page it should work afterwards.
Having less than 100 coins will work too, but you'll get decimal numbers as interests. So 50 coins in the bank will get you 0.5 coins interests. They will be displayed as a rounded up number while still being a decimal number. You can test the true deposited worth by trying to withdraw more than ther's in the bank. The true amount will be shown then.

But what to do with these credits (LC COINs)?

If you have enough coins you can permanently purchase the Members+ Rank at the shop for 750 credits.
With it you have access to the Games+ section that have all the sweet sweet smols! :giggle:

There is also the VIP-Rank (2560 credits) and the VIP-Rank+ (4,785), both give customization options for your account and a reduced cooldown, they're permanent as well.
Every higher Rank has the same benefits as the previous one. So if you have the coins to buy VIP+, you won't need VIP or even Members+.
Sadly there is no price reduction if you already have one of the lower ranks.

The VIP-Ranks are getting a slight rework and getting renamed to "Prestige". As soon as it's done, I'll update this.

If you already had unlocked the Members+ Rank from the previous system, YOU WILL STILL HAVE IT!

Sometimes (once a week) there is a sale/discount of shop items (including all ranks like Members+), so keep an eye open for its notification at the top of the website.

Attention: Abusing the system with bots or by using scipts will get you in trouble!
anyone caught like for liking or abusing like system with a script will have their account adjusted so you will no longer be able to give likes
Read more details here:
-> Rules <-

Also don't spam threads:

Spam Prevention: Creating threads solely for "coin farming" will result in a penalty of losing 100 coins and thread deletion. We encourage genuine, uplifting engagement within our community.
Monitoring and Enforcement: We regularly monitor the forums, and anyone abusing the like system or spamming the forum with irrelevant content will have their likes removed, credits deducted from their account, and any purchased items removed.

FAQ:
Q: What is the point of this shit?
A: Fucktards keep reporting the smols and hate that they can play here. So this measurement is to make it a bit harder to fuck everything up.

Q: I see that I can pay real money, why?
A: Many users asked to have the option to pay instead of going through all the hassle.

Q: Is the Resticted/Sinners section gone?
A: The smols are now playing in the Games+ section.

Q: Where is this Games+ section?
On the starting page:

The Latest Updates have them now mixed in, but your can filter to only show them:

Q: Is there something else unlocked with Members+?
A: Yes, there is also Comics & Stills+ and Off-Topic+, you can find both in via the main page.

Q: What is the difference between LC Coins and Credits?
A: There is none, it's the same thing. Some also call them Lolicoins.

Q: Where can I see my LC Coins?
Below your Avatar:

In your profile (click on your name):

In the Shop (on the top):

Q: Where can I see my LC Coin income?
A: On the top-right click on Credits-Symbol ->

Q: Is there a limit how many Coins I can get per day?
A: No, there is no such limit, appart from the 3 minutes cooldown.

Q: Is there a limit how many posts per thread count?
A: No, there is no such limit, appart from the 3 minutes cooldown.

Q: Are posts and likes retroactive?
A: Sadly no.

Q: My english is not so good, I don't know if my posts will be any good.
A: Don't worry. Even with broken english it will work. But if you are still unsure, you can always use a translator like DeepL, it's pretty good with every language and even understand contextual phrases (much better than the google translator).
-> <-
Just copy&paste the translated text into LC after you are done.

Q: How do I know if someone has the Members+ Rank?
A: Anyone who has this badge below their avatar:
Lewd.png

Q: What do the other badges mean?
Badges averiable for all members:
Regular Member -> Members+ -> VIP -> VIP+
Registered.png
Lewd.png
VIP.gif
VIPplus.gif

And if you can't behave, you'll get this Banned-badge:
Banned.png

Staff badges:
Tmod.png
mod.png
headmod.png
admin.png
headadmin.png

And the owner of LC (Kavinsky/Crowley):
owner.png

Game und upload related badges:
GDev.png
Uploaders.png
Gporter.png
Gcomp.png
GModder.png

There are also the 5 retired donation badges, but they aren't handed out anymore, so if you see someone with those, they are the OG supporters.
SAPPHIRE.png
EMERALD.png
Ruby.gif
Diamond.gif
Onyx.gif

Q: Where can I donate to get Members+ faster?
A: It's at the top of the webpage or use this link: Donate

Good Luck at getting the Member+, the smols are waiting for you to play with them in a cute and innocent way.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
it wont change this is 100% permanent now

• Thumbs Down
  • Heart
Reactions: 24 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Also I am kinda confused why I have negative credits? Was my member+ rank purchased retroactivly because I already had it from the previous system?

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Dweede

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
i think i might like this more than all the previous iterations. shame that it doesnt seem to be retroactive tho since all the stuff people already did doesnt count now which is kinda lame, but prob better in the long run? im also wondering about the being logged in vs logging in thing, i just leave the page up to come back to maybe once a day to refresh and check for game updates. also yeah, rip everyone spamming posts and reactions now lol
it seems i have 10 credits even tho ive only recieved 3 (as per the notifications telling me as of this post)
now it dropped to 8 after i refreshed, weird

Reactions: 7 users

megdd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 20, 2022
LC COIN
It's a good system, but prone to having some spam on the forum

Reactions: 9 users

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Also I am kinda confused why I have negative credits? Was my member+ rank purchased retroactivly because I already had it from the previous system?
WTF, did you get dislikes after the update or what? LOL

Reactions: 8 users

Alienhead074

Registered
Lewd
May 27, 2023
LC COIN
I wish previous points transferred. Spent so much time grinding and now I gotta restart

Reactions: 10 users

wwWolf

Registered
Lewd
Sep 17, 2022
LC COIN
I like this system... But frankly I think the previous one was better.
Cull the weak!

Reactions: 3 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
WTF, did you get dislikes after the update or what? LOL
No, but a couple of days ago some butthurt user mass disliked all my 90+ post because I disliked two of his.
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Dweede

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
Anyone got tips on the easiest way to get credits/points?
i mean spamming posts, threads, and reactions probably lol, but i wouldnt recommend that on account of being a sensible person since it seems easy enough now so long as you just find some forums or games to comment on, read some messages and react normally

Azkosel

Managing the Managers
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
So I noticed in the shop the Rank requires Points, not Credits..... Can I trade credits for points?
GIVE ME THE EYES DAMMIT!
Those that beg for credits will likely have them taken away... .

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Those that beg for credits will likely have them taken away... .
So not begging for points but legitimate question, if phrased in a manic way.
The shop states the ranks in points, not credits, and when attempting to click the gear icon it states "You don't have permission" so I can only assume its based on points, not credits.... so what do we do with credits? Is there a conversion?

Reactions: 4 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
One can steal Points from other users? Why?

EDIT: Outdated, has been disabled!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Dweede

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
wait yeah, theres points and credits, and we earn credits. and the shop uses points. whats with that?

Reactions: 7 users

UhhMMMaaa

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Are credits and points the same? The post is only talking about credits, but the shop only takes points. Are they two different terms for the same thing, or is there an exchange somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom