Still no android port, sad days.
LOL, the dev doesn't make a port, they also update the game once or even twice a week.
no one wants to make a port every week.

another thing is, if you just say there is no port in a thread, no one is going to hear you, you may as well email yourself asking for a port.
ports are wanted by such a small percentage.
 
Nice premise, but I spent too much time in that drab apt clicking away at that computer, then finally got outside to find a bunch of arrows which brought me to places which are locked, empty, or otherwise inactive. Oh, a picture of an angry dog (x5), from which I run (textually), and a cemetery which I try to go towards but my alter ego tells me I don't like them. Huh. Just too much grind for me for NO reward in too great a space of time. Oh well.
 
Nice premise, but I spent too much time in that drab apt clicking away at that computer, then finally got outside to find a bunch of arrows which brought me to places which are locked, empty, or otherwise inactive. Oh, a picture of an angry dog (x5), from which I run (textually), and a cemetery which I try to go towards but my alter ego tells me I don't like them. Huh. Just too much grind for me for NO reward in too great a space of time. Oh well.
have you read the developer notes spoiler on the OP ?
 
Back
Top Bottom