Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Well, better maybe not, but kinkier yes.

The twins from Grandma's House.

Reactions: 6 users

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Would you recommend this game?
I would, but don't expect a lot of sex scenes or a descent into debauchery. This is from the creator of Dating My Daughter and Melody. It's pretty much a VN first, an adult game second.

Edit : And play it with the walkthrough mod, then look up the pdf walkthrough so you know which variables to edit when you reach the endings.

Reactions: 2 users

Rorschach12

Registered
LV

Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
I would, but don't expect a lot of sex scenes or a descent into debauchery. This is from the creator of Dating My Daughter and Melody. It's pretty much a VN first, an adult game second.

Edit : And play it with the walkthrough mod, then look up the pdf walkthrough so you know which variables to edit when you reach the endings.
I thought it had the right amount of sex scenes. Too much sex scenes in a game gets kinda tiring but that's just me lol.

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10 users

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I thought it had the right amount of sex scenes. Too much sex scenes in a game gets kinda tiring but that's just me lol.
There is nowhere near enough sex scenes for the number of girls you're chasing. Especially since most of them are included in endings.

Reactions: 1 user

Rorschach12

Registered
LV

Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
There is nowhere near enough sex scenes for the number of girls you're chasing. Especially since most of them are included in endings.
lol you're right but in my first playthrough I had sex with everyone that's why I said it had a decent amount of sex. 😅 I got the sad loser ending tho smh..

Back
Top Bottom